Sides I like pre-lines:
Baylor
Virginia Tech
West Virginia
Wake Forest
California
TCU
Arizona St.

I let work and life stress/bullshit really mess up my betting approach this past weekend. Some people have retail therapy, I have gambling therapy. I essentially wiped out all of my winnings in a 2 day period after doing pretty well all season across CFB & NFL. This happened to me during CBB too and it destroyed my bankroll, I couldn't get out of my own way.

I'm sharing the above not as an excuse, but I do take posting plays serious in case anyone tails and I cause them to lose. My intention always has and will be to help people win and sadly I got so far away from it.

Moving forward I will not have more than 8 plays of CFB or 6 of NFL on Saturday & Sunday. I'll probably still do random action plays during the week as I know myself well enough.

Again, apologies for letting bullshit ruin a good season, but I am going to get back on track and hopefully produce winners for us all. Thanks everyone for letting me rant, rave, and vent on the in-game thread this weekend (and most other weekends).

See you at the window.

I've been digging into the games tonight. Toledo teaser I feel is the best play on the board. NIU defensive statistics and their ability to stop the run is impressive, but I think talent wins out. I'm even considering laying the 7 if the numbers hits it.

Temple/Navy caught my attention simply with Temple playing Army and then a bye. That said, I'm just not certain it makes sense to force a play here. Temple TT or Temple+ may make sense but I'm going to focus my time on going deeper into Toledo.

No opinion on EMU.

Breath in, breath out...back to solid capping.

Happens to everyone... that is why it is such a mind f*ck for most of us.

Breath in, breath out...back to solid capping.

Happens to everyone... that is why it is such a mind f*ck for most of us.
Thanks big man. Taking it slow and steady.

Temple o22, 1u -110
Toledo -2 / Clemson -2, 1.5u -105

Probably nothing tonight. Locking in cal-baylor teaser on sunday was uncharacteristic for me and clearly better value now but still like it.

Will give card another run through but as of last night i had nothing.

Giving Utah-UCLA another run through I'm wondering if any value in Utah TT. Will keep digging on this front

Been angling at this all day. Rosen being out had me lower the unit from 1 to .75u. Without him either pushing the Utes offense or causing them to chase could suppress the total.

Utah o31.5, .75u -110

Misreading how Cal & Baylor lines would go this week has really played a game in my head. Will start going deeper into a few games to finalize card in a bit.

aand Virginia Tech moved to +1.5....this is why I never lock in games early. Somehow always moves against me.

I have a bit more I want to play. Trying to stick to my "8 Saturday plays" limit I set for myself (I'm not counting Toledo/Clemson). If you have questions or thoughts on any game I reviewed quite a bit so happy to lob out leans and/or opinions.

Nebraska +10 / CLOSED, 1u -115
Clemson -1 / Virginia Tech +10, 1u -128
Clemson -2 / Toledo -2, 1.5u -105
Texas Tech o33.5, 2u -110
Southern Mississippi +7, 1.5u -114
Florida +1.5, 2u -108
Virginia Tech -2.5, 2u -110
West Virginia -3, 2u -110
Baylor -3 / California -2, 2u -115

Edit: Going 2u on Texas Tech over.

Last edited:
7-5 for +2.4u

If Virginia Tech hit would have been close to double digit units on the day. Can't complain about getting back on track though. See you in the NFL thread.

Back