Seahawks o24.5, .75u -115
Cowboys -2.5, 1u -120
Titans -2, 1u -103

Colts / Packers / Bears / Seahawks, 1u +524

Broncos o23, .75u -110

Last edited:
Traveling for work...

Broncos o23, .75u
Welp, I was in meetings all day and night....my play all week was going to be Chiefs -3 but my friend sold me on Broncos and since I did not get to dig or view injury reports I bit on the TT. All good but annoyed haha.

Talk Bears to me...

Similar to what drew me to it, like the Chiefs which I did not play, is the buy low angle as a starting point. Neither the Chiefs or Bears are as bad as they played. Shifting into the Bears out of a bye week I believe good teams will inevitably rise and they are a good team. People have way way under valued Mitch season to date and all along I've said the OL is trash....guess what folks now saw it and the OL is the key to the game.

The OL is the same one from last year which was slightly above average and if they get back to that level the Bears will be able to roll a bit. Each week it is a veteran who is making a mistake or three so it is not like the talent sucks, just each player taking their turn being bad. To say, fixable.

The Saints offense is not that powerful w/o Brees and it has shown in a few games lately. Against the Jaguars, which is a comparable team to Bears defense held them to 13. Factored in that Kamara may be out in this one and saw the update today he is, it gives the Bears a bigger edge. A pissed off offense, a pissed off defense.... at home where the Saints tend to struggle it jumped out at me as a great buy low spot.

In this case I'm ignoring statistics and usually I begin relying on them more week 8+ and this is simply a play on a good team that is under valued.

Adding unit to Colts Pk
Bears / Packers, 1u +115

Waiting to get Lions +3 at -120 or better

MIssed the mark on Lions defense. Was worried about Cook having a big day and that was what happened. Sitting +1.58u after TNF blunder and Lions. Colts 3u hits but hedged it because was worth the .5u.

Bears & Seahawks winning straight up will be the factor of a big day or not.

Not sure how the Titans blew this cover. Unbelievable here. Saw them go on 4th, get it, bad spot, no challenge.... then lose it.

Might need to take a few years off betting after yesterday and today.

Not sure how the Titans blew this cover. Unbelievable here. Saw them go on 4th, get it, bad spot, no challenge.... then lose it.

Might need to take a few years off betting after yesterday and today.

Guess I can't take a few years off. Let's dive deeper into my tail spin.

Cowboys -3, 1u -105

2u total on Cowboys.

Seahawks live o19.5, 1u -135
Russell is the king of 4th Q TDs. He had two shots at putting one in the end zone but they settled for a FG down 14 on 4th and 5 for some odd reason at the 20.

Tough break but was a gamble.

Sitting -3.84u with 2u left on the Cowboys. Dead week but will get back on track next week.

Not on tilt, just in a fuck it mode, 3u total on Cowboys.

Cowboys -2.5, 1u -120
Cowboys -3, 2u -105

Back