Bears ML, .75u +110
Redskins +1, 2u -110
Rams -9, 1u -110
Parlay, risk .5u +1160: Bears+2, Lions ML, Colts ML, Ravens ML, Redskins +1
Bengals o24, 1u -128

Cardinals +1.5, 1u -110
David Johnson TD, 1u -140

Last edited:
Why did i bet the cards after saying in diff thread everything screamed broncos....because i had too much time on hands to second guess self 100x.

Lot of game left but already big sighs from my couch.

Why did i bet the cards after saying in diff thread everything screamed broncos....because i had too much time on hands to second guess self 100x.

Lot of game left but already big sighs from my couch.

I did the same thing and even have broncos high in my confidence pool. Arizona just didn’t make sense so it was the logical choice for us and those who read too deeply into things.

I did the same thing and even have broncos high in my confidence pool. Arizona just didn’t make sense so it was the logical choice for us and those who read too deeply into things.
Hah. Its just a terrible start. Puck 6 and trick play td. If can get a td here its basically back to a pk.

Lots of game left. There was enough for me to change mind to arz and hopefully it pops.

Hah. Its just a terrible start. Puck 6 and trick play td. If can get a td here its basically back to a pk.

Lots of game left. There was enough for me to change mind to arz and hopefully it pops.

Game. Did not expect 2 pick 6s in the 1Q. Tipped pass and WR cut route short.

Ravens -2.5, 1u -120
Bears +9 / Colts -1 (ties reduce), 1u -120
Titans +13 / CLOSED, 1u -115
Panthers +11 / Bengals +13, 1u -115

More tomorrow

Vegas fires.

Lions -3, 1.5u +100
Bears ML, .75u +110
Redskins +1, 2u -110
Rams -9, 1u -110
Ravens -2.5, 1u -120

Parlay, risk .5u +1160: Bears+2, Lions ML, Colts ML, Ravens ML, Redskins +1

Jaguars are now cannot bet territory.

Didn’t like them today, agree in general but they get the London game next week. Not sure if I can pull trigger with their current form but typically jags the only team I bet in the London games since they enjoy the advantage of playing there every year.

Didn’t like them today, agree in general but they get the London game next week. Not sure if I can pull trigger with their current form but typically jags the only team I bet in the London games since they enjoy the advantage of playing there every year.
Ill probably bet it haha.

Leaving Vegas flat after three days (was up a lil bit threw it away last night before bed).

NFL did not shape up how i liked and ill get to tally it hopefully tonight. Gut is -4u. Thanks Cards and Bengals!

Airport boredom bet...

Giants +4, 1u -105
Giants o24, 1u +100

I actually think Giants offense opens it up tonight. Grady is back but ATL defense is putrid. Gove me odell engram (think hes back) saquon and shepard vs atl def.

Other side of ball is obvious that matty ice and team are special but the giants actually have a solid squad here. ATL last defenses faced were bucs steelers bengals saints....giants a big step up.

I did not get to dig in like id want to bc i hate doing it on phone hah. Still like this play.

I wanna join you but man does Eli suck something serious!!! Barkley gonna be a nightmare for falcons mash unit d! On bright side falcons rank near bottom of league in sack percentage so there little hope!!

I wanna join you but man does Eli suck something serious!!! Barkley gonna be a nightmare for falcons mash unit d! On bright side falcons rank near bottom of league in sack percentage so there little hope!!
Go with the TT

Go with the TT

That even worse! Think the gmen gonna have to get run game going and play some decent d to stay within number. Looking at it thinking they have to keep atl in the mid 20s to have a real chance and I think that doable, their red zone d been pretty strong and while falcons have really improved in that area from last year (and early this year) I still think the potential there to force them to settle. To me that the key for nyg to cover. Run game being more effective which I think it should be as they have faced a ton of very good run defenses thus far so falcons a step or 3 down from what they been facing. Then defensively make atl settle for fgs. If it turns into a shootout of any kind might as well not even show up!! Lol

That even worse! Think the gmen gonna have to get run game going and play some decent d to stay within number. Looking at it thinking they have to keep atl in the mid 20s to have a real chance and I think that doable, their red zone d been pretty strong and while falcons have really improved in that area from last year (and early this year) I still think the potential there to force them to settle. To me that the key for nyg to cover. Run game being more effective which I think it should be as they have faced a ton of very good run defenses thus far so falcons a step or 3 down from what they been facing. Then defensively make atl settle for fgs. If it turns into a shootout of any kind might as well not even show up!! Lol
30-27 falcons. I really have mo idea and am joking on this score. That said I dont think most defenses are keeping atl under 20 soooo

30-27 falcons. I really have mo idea and am joking on this score. That said I dont think most defenses are keeping atl under 20 soooo

Def don’t think anyone keeping atl under 20 at home. I’m thinking ideally 23-27 for atl.

I ended up playing nyg 1st half ml. 1st half under 25.5, and nyg +4 for gm., gl

Season: 67-52, 56.3%, +17.99u
Week 1: 9-10, -1.21u
Week 2: 9-7, +2.2u
Week 3: 16-5, +10.32u
Week 4: 6-5, +3.34u
Week 5: 9-11, -1.72u
Week 6: 9-4, +6.7u
Week 7: 9-10, -1.64u

Not a terrible week but bad bets on Cardinals & Bengals ruined it. Those two went against my gut and it cost. All good as the damage was not too much. Will get it back.

Back