Browns +13 / Chiefs -2, 1u -105
Buccaneers +9, 1u -108
Colts / Falcons, 1u +113
Panthers +6, 1u -123
Redskins +3, 1u +105
Steelers -3, 2u -115

Eagles o21, .75u -110

Last edited:
Bought Chicago prior to Monday and I rarely do that, this is why as you can get it at -2 or soon to be a -120 ML. I will probably add.

I don’t like either qb but minny sporting a really strong run game, cook is a bad Mfer. I feel like it almost gonna come down to which qb can avoid the crushing picks, just not sure minny will allow cousins the chance to make them while trubisky is almost certainly gonna have to throw it 25-30 times since bears don’t have much of a rushing attack it seems.

Would love to hear your thoughts on it if you have a chance.

The Bears don’t have a great rushing attack right now but they will get better. Massie (RT) has been banged up too. Chicago D isn’t going to let Cook run wild.

The Bears don’t have a great rushing attack right now but they will get better. Massie (RT) has been banged up too. Chicago D isn’t going to let Cook run wild.

Certainly don’t think he gonna run wild but I do expect he will break one long one whether a run or short pass. He just a guy I don’t see anyone totally containing which pretty impressive considering ain’t nobody scared of cousins.

Bears defense is great but I think Vikings is right there with them. Vikings have the better run game and I think weapons although it really tough to judge the weapons on either team w these QBs (you know Gabriel status?)., honestly the only way i see playing this is teasing minny up over a td which isn’t really saying I like either, if bears were catching the 1.5/2 points I’d happily tease them up. Imo points obviously a premium here. I’d lean under but afraid of defensive scores w a number this low.

Certainly don’t think he gonna run wild but I do expect he will break one long one whether a run or short pass. He just a guy I don’t see anyone totally containing which pretty impressive considering ain’t nobody scared of cousins.

Bears defense is great but I think Vikings is right there with them. Vikings have the better run game and I think weapons although it really tough to judge the weapons on either team w these QBs (you know Gabriel status?)., honestly the only way i see playing this is teasing minny up over a td which isn’t really saying I like either, if bears were catching the 1.5/2 points I’d happily tease them up. Imo points obviously a premium here. I’d lean under but afraid of defensive scores w a number this low.

The Vikings defense is nowhere near what the Bears have. The Bears are better on defense and are better offensively. While you may not trust Mitch, the Bears offense is stronger all around. Yes Cook-Diggs-Thielen are sexy but the OL is still TBD to me and the Vikings historically struggle in Chicago for whatever reason.

The Vikings wins against Falcons and Raiders are throwaways to me and while the final score v. Packers seemed like a close game they were down 21-0 and were a penalty and 4th down away from being down 30+. The Vikings offense will struggle most likely and that is enough for me to make a play on the Bears.

If you can get the Bears ML near -120, bite all day.

Bears -3, 1u +100
Bears ML, 1u -112
Bills +7.5, 1u -115
Bills +14 / Cardinals +11, 1u -115
Broncos -2.5, 1u -119
Browns +7, 1u -115
Browns +13 / Chiefs -2, 1u -105
Buccaneers +9, 1u -108
Colts / Falcons, 1u +113
Panthers +6, 1u -123
Steelers -3, 2u -115

Eagles o21, .75u -110