Tail or Fade: NFL Draft Props

rambler882

Head of the Justin Fields Fan Club
Been obsessing over the draft and had a few plays ready to fire and booooom they all flipped on me. Example, Kincaid 1st TE selected was +175 now is -130. I'll post the random ones I lock in and am all for dialogue here. Let's have some fun.

Richardson to Colts, 1u +200
Carter to Seahawks, 1u +400
Wright 1st OL selected, .5u +1200

Any inkling on Jahmyr Gibbs actually going in the first?
That's a very interesting one. Seems like the trend with all the passing in the league is to devalue the RB position. Still you have to think that he is the 2nd best back out there doesn't fumble and good receiver.

That's a very interesting one. Seems like the trend with all the passing in the league is to devalue the RB position. Still you have to think that he is the 2nd best back out there doesn't fumble and good receiver.
Odds seem to be trending towards yes. I just find it odd as it hasn’t seemed to pan out lately when teams do take a risk. Maybe it’s just a fluke with all the major injuries to the position.

If the bengals really want Gibbs, why not trade out of the first to early second and likely still be able to grab him? Eagles going for Gibbs? Doubt saints or chiefs do.

Agreed. Perfect fit for Philly imo. Just depends on whether Arthur Smith sees him as a Derrick Henry player for a team that needs to help a young QB all they can.

Back