Tail or Fade | Embiid u36.5

Good luck.

Obviously his numbers are inflated right now.

He also gets up for these types of games against other bigs.

Hence 41 vs Joker less than 2 weeks ago and the 70 against Wemby.

Guaranteed to get 30 anything over that is gambling.

Dude will get 30 for at least another 9 games...

Embiid will keep the spread down.

Tobias is meh to the spread.

This is Nuggets -4 if the Sixers were fully healthy.

Can't give Jo-Jo a +9-10 line, dude is 40+% of the Sixers offensive output...

Nuggets 3-1 SU and ATS first game back off a 5+ road trip since 2021.

Solid before 2021 as well but trends/stats pre-Plandemic are pointless.

Embiid banged his knee last game as well, only playing for Adam Silver and probably MVP purposes.

Very surprised he didn't avoid this game...

Sixers will start Beverley, Oubre, Batum, Morris, Embiid on Saturday.

Nuggets will start Murray, Caldwell-Pope, Porter Jr., Gordon, Jokic...

Dude wants to go 33 or more straight games of 30+ or more, probably didn't see that happening here so pulled out.

The NBA in 2024, smh...

Embiid hasn't played in Denver since 2019.

This is obviously bullshit by the staff of the Sixers. I'm sure it was planned all along but they waited last minute on purpose to make this seem legit.

Terrible for the fans.

Marque game, two MVP candidates.

National TV.

Absolute horseshit.

I hope I'm alive when I see the NBA taken back by owners etc.

Embiid only has 6 games left in order to be eligible for postseason awards.

Not a chance he only misses 6 more.

Embiid only has 6 games left in order to be eligible for postseason awards.

Not a chance he only misses 6 more.
Not after last night.....the 30+ streak is over too. Looked like he phoned it in after the first 5 jumpers clanged of the back rim. Scored in the paint maybe twice? Looked like he wanted to be a Draymond/Jokic facilitator. Made some nice passes but guys weren't finishing for shit.

I shut it off after he came out in the 3rd with Philly down 14, figured he was done for the night. I guess they made a run so Nurse puts the starters back out there and Kuminga does a leg drop on a sitting Embiid with 4 minutes left send him hobbling off, again down 14.

I think it's over for him on the post season awards. And frankly, it should be. If you can only play 70-75% of games I don't care what your averages are in the games you played, you're providing replacement player value in the other 30% of games.

I can see the 65 game minimum being a one-and-done, but maybe the league should calculate player stats for award consideration based on a combination of their own stats when they play plus replacement level stats for the games they miss. Now you're getting a fuller picture of what players actually produce for the full season.

How does Jokic compare to Embiid when the Joker has 74 games of his stats and 8 games of replacement player stats when Embiid is 60 games his own and 22 replacement games? I bet it would look a lot different.

Back