L. Jackson TD, 1u +110
I. Pacheco u63.5, 1u -113

Niners 1H -4, 3u -120
Niners -6, 2u -125
G. Kittle o59.5, 2u -110
J. Gibbs o74.5 rush + rec, 2u -110
Niners ML / Kittle o24.5 / Gibbs o24.5, 2u -130

Ravens +1.5 / Niners -1, 2u -120

Ravens ML / Niners ML / Niners 1H -4.5 / Pacheco u62.5 / Jackson o39.5 / Kittle o49.5 / Gibbs o74.5, 1u +1492

Last edited:
Updated card. Some thoughts.

Chiefs v. Ravens
The biggest differentiator between these two teams for me is the defense. The Ravens have a complete defense in every facet of the game ranking top 5-10 across the board. Advanced and standard metrics have the Ravens defense as tier 1 in most areas. The fact there is not a hole to exploit, no injuries, etc. this is where my money is being bet. They have the personnel to match up with every part of the Chiefs offense of Kelce-Pacheco-Rice. Thuney injury will matter. I also like that the Ravens style of defense is not heavy blitz and focusing on sound schemes and being where they should. Flip side, where the Chiefs have been beat is on the ground. The Ravens are not one to abandon this and Lamar is always a threat. The other part is the Chiefs can scheme to take away your best offensive weapon ... but the Ravens do not rely on any 1 player and are the epitome of spread it around. All things considered, HC seems even too.

Mahomes factor is always there, but going with the big 'ol wager on the Ravens. Simply put just no weaknesses.

Lions v. Niners
This one is a bit different than the above as advanced metrics show the Niners defense as being a liability versus the run. EPA, etc. all have the Niners as bottom half the league and we just watched Jones do it to 'em. The Lions OL with Monty & Gibbs should have success here in my opinion despite how talented the front 4 is. The Lions will stop the run but my god is their pass defense awful. The Niners do not blitz which favors Goff as a note. Getting into the HC, Dan Campbell is a good story that the meathead turned around this team/franchise but Shanahan is elite. The Niners seemingly do well vs. TE based on the data which is important v. LaPorta.

For me, I am betting on Shanahan and superior talent of the Niners to win and cover. The gap in talent in the Lions secondary and coverage is too much to overcome.

Updated card. Some thoughts.

Chiefs v. Ravens
The biggest differentiator between these two teams for me is the defense. The Ravens have a complete defense in every facet of the game ranking top 5-10 across the board. Advanced and standard metrics have the Ravens defense as tier 1 in most areas. The fact there is not a hole to exploit, no injuries, etc. this is where my money is being bet. They have the personnel to match up with every part of the Chiefs offense of Kelce-Pacheco-Rice. Thuney injury will matter. I also like that the Ravens style of defense is not heavy blitz and focusing on sound schemes and being where they should. Flip side, where the Chiefs have been beat is on the ground. The Ravens are not one to abandon this and Lamar is always a threat. The other part is the Chiefs can scheme to take away your best offensive weapon ... but the Ravens do not rely on any 1 player and are the epitome of spread it around. All things considered, HC seems even too.

Mahomes factor is always there, but going with the big 'ol wager on the Ravens. Simply put just no weaknesses.

Lions v. Niners
This one is a bit different than the above as advanced metrics show the Niners defense as being a liability versus the run. EPA, etc. all have the Niners as bottom half the league and we just watched Jones do it to 'em. The Lions OL with Monty & Gibbs should have success here in my opinion despite how talented the front 4 is. The Lions will stop the run but my god is their pass defense awful. The Niners do not blitz which favors Goff as a note. Getting into the HC, Dan Campbell is a good story that the meathead turned around this team/franchise but Shanahan is elite. The Niners seemingly do well vs. TE based on the data which is important v. LaPorta.

For me, I am betting on Shanahan and superior talent of the Niners to win and cover. The gap in talent in the Lions secondary and coverage is too much to overcome.

Raaambllle no love for garden City hoes

Ravens -3.5, 15u -131
Ravens ML / L. Jackson o49.5, 2u -106
L. Jackson o65.5, 1u -110
L. Jackson TD, 1u +110
I. Pacheco u63.5, 1u -113

Niners 1H -4, 3u -120
Niners -6, 2u -125
G. Kittle o59.5, 2u -110
J. Gibbs o74.5 rush + rec, 2u -110
Niners ML / Kittle o24.5 / Gibbs o24.5, 2u -130

Ravens +1.5 / Niners -1, 2u -120

Ravens ML / Niners ML / Niners 1H -4.5 / Pacheco u62.5 / Jackson o39.5 / Kittle o49.5 / Gibbs o74.5, 1u +1492
Ravens 1H -2.5, 2u -130

Back