Tail or Fade: Bowl Season II

Thanks BAR, Part I was fine until I went HAM on San Diego St. & Toledo...whoops.

Utah o31, 2u -115

Utah / Kansas St., 1u -109
Northern Illinois +6, 1u -115

Very square here, but I do not trust either backup QB. WVU & UCLA, for the majority, relied heavily on Grier and Rosen. I think WVU has a better chance at the upset simply because they have 3 really really good WRs. I just have not seen enough of their backup to believe he can do what Grier did. Flip side, I did watch the UCLA-Cal game. Their backup seemed serviceable but I was going to play Kansas St. here anyway as UCLA defense is atrocious and give me Snyder prepping for it.

Northern Illinois it is entirely Jones v. their defense for me. I am betting they can force 3rd and longs and maintain ball control. If Duke can run, burn the ticket. I hate playing the MAC in this spot too after seeing how abysmal their other teams have played but I'm just trying to ignore it for now.

Hit em all, hope NIU is the motivated team to be in Detroit...not concerned much about Utah or KSt in Snyder's possible last game. Went w/team total there, UCLA defense as you mentioned is pretty much garbage.

Hit em all, hope NIU is the motivated team to be in Detroit...not concerned much about Utah or KSt in Snyder's possible last game. Went w/team total there, UCLA defense as you mentioned is pretty much garbage.
Ill probably be on TT too for ksu, just waiting to see utah game to determine how much to fire.

Lets cash

Kansas St. / Louisville, 1u -107
Southern Miss +15, 1u -102
Southern Miss o16.5, 1u -110
Iowa -2.5, 1u -110
Arizona -3, 1.5u -110
Missouri -2.5, 2u -115

I think I am going to take a small dabble on Iowa. Tricky game to pick a winner really. But when I look at Iowa's bowl failures vs Florida, Stanford, Tennessee, LSU, Oklahoma dating back to 2011 0-5 SU...they were the lesser athletic team with the worse players. Atleast now they should be on an even playing field with the opponent for a change.

I think I am going to take a small dabble on Iowa. Tricky game to pick a winner really. But when I look at Iowa's bowl failures vs Florida, Stanford, Tennessee, LSU, Oklahoma dating back to 2011 0-5 SU...they were the lesser athletic team with the worse players. Atleast now they should be on an even playing field with the opponent for a change.
exactly! when folks bring up their recent bowl record I decided to go look and they were in big time bowls against some of the better teams in country at that time. Boston College is not of the same caliber. And no one is talking much about losing their starting QB Brown...while Dillon is great, no threat to throw against a solid PD in Iowa is a big factor.

Just enough for me to side with Iowa here.

Virginia Pk, .75u -113
Virginia o26.5, 1u -110
Oklahoma St. / Louisville, 1u +101
Oklahoma St. / Michigan, 1u -107
TCU -3, 2u -109
Washington St. +1.5, 1u -105
Washington St. +8 / Michigan -1, 1u -125

adding .5u to Arizona -3 for 2u total

Louisville / Kansas St. (w), 1u -107
Oklahoma St. / Louisville, 1u +101
Oklahoma St. -1 / Washington St. +7, 1u +105
Oklahoma St. -4, 1u -128