Taco Tuesday MLB Total Play!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 35-12-1
Favs (-140 or less) 26-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-3

Cubs/Brewers OVER 8.5

Matchup of 2 pitchers who have been getting beaten on in there last few starts.....These teams, in there 6 matchups this year, have gone over in 5 of them....Both pitchers in there last 3 starts have over 6 ERA's and WHIPs over 1.40....Also, I dont find the Cubs bullpen very appealing....I'm sure Dempster can walk in there and give up 5 runs on his own.....I see the Cubs really being the team to hit the ball well....8-4 Brewers

GL everyone

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL Hile! Looks good. Tonight, I'd like to order the taco party pack!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

soft-taco.jpg
http://www.seattlest.com/attachments/seattle_seth/soft-taco.jpg

Heck I see you can get this total at 7.5 now at 5dimes. :shake:

Honestly you're one of the best totals player in any sport I've ever seen. Your record is amazing.

Maybe when you have time, in a few sentences you could write up what you generally search for in capping totals. What I love with your plays is that they're far from looking obvious. Some people can only play an over when Edwin Jackson pitches against some call up. You're different.

I consider myself a side player mostly, and nothing more than ok when totals are concerned.

For example I thought the total in SD tonight was APPALLING. The margin that is, set at 7. And it ended up looking like a 1:0 game. And that's only because it can't end 0:0. :D

So I would be eager to know which basic indicators you take into consideration, etc... I do read your writeups and I can get an idea which things you do consider but a general guideline/concept would be great. No rush, just some day when you have some spare time.

Because with this record I'm willing to tail you EVEN blindly. Which I never do (always look for reasoning behind the bet).

Anyways, good work once again amigo. :shake: :cheers:

seriously im bout to add a section to my record that says "hile tails" and jump on board

Honestly you're one of the best totals player in any sport I've ever seen. Your record is amazing.

Maybe when you have time, in a few sentences you could write up what you generally search for in capping totals. What I love with your plays is that they're far from looking obvious. Some people can only play an over when Edwin Jackson pitches against some call up. You're different.

I consider myself a side player mostly, and nothing more than ok when totals are concerned.

For example I thought the total in SD tonight was APPALLING. The margin that is, set at 7. And it ended up looking like a 1:0 game. And that's only because it can't end 0:0.

So I would be eager to know which basic indicators you take into consideration, etc... I do read your writeups and I can get an idea which things you do consider but a general guideline/concept would be great. No rush, just some day when you have some spare time.

Because with this record I'm willing to tail you EVEN blindly. Which I never do (always look for reasoning behind the bet).

Anyways, good work once again amigo.

Best advice is simply to forget Hile75's agenda for selecting his plays and simply tag along for the joyride. As little limelight as possible is the best recipe for success. :shake:

Back