Taco Thursday's Malibu Pick

• Thread starter Thread starter malibu$urfer
  • Start date Start date
M

malibu$urfer

Well did tonight 1-0.

Let's try it again with this:

Any of you ever fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor airport? Anyone ever been to Utah and have to fly out in that freezing cold air, snow covered Mormon town? In the dark? I have. It sucks.

Fly into Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix where it’s another boring-ass town, but with two things Utah doesn’t provide – a plethora of quality strip clubs and warm air. Coming off high altitude and going into a wasteland of sin – and also coming off a heavily fought back to back game (ie B2B) is the reason the SPURiors eat it and the SUNS beat it.

SUNS been to all those clubs. Nash is a master of precision and self control. They’re all rested.

SPURS are out hitting the clubs tonight, making jokes about Ginobilli – that big puss that claimed whiplash against the Kobe. They’re not in shape to compete against the SUNS mañana.

Take the SUNS/side. Thank me later. Stay out of Phoenix unless you want a good deal on a house for your grandmother. Hahahaha!

Good health...also..

No advertising Taco Thursdays unless I see some snatch on my screen..lol

why do people always reference players partying at clubs with their capping of a future game? Is their really no othermatchup that they fit for the oposition that they have to rely on this?

Maybe I'm just confused...

i know right, how could u assume they r going to clubs tonight which im about 75% sure they r not- especially the spurs who have a bunch of stiffs- gl going against the collabo

Cuz the whole writeup is tongue in cheek. His point is he disagrees with Killa and B.A.R.'s angles about motivation. Go read his comments on B.A.R.'s thread. He's been goin on about this for a while and him and Killa had a "discussion" a few weeks ago. I'm not siding with anyone here, just giving out info.

Dude because guys are guys. Especially athletes. I’ve been all over this country and know where the best strip clubs exist? Toronto, Phoenix and Houston. Any coincidence that these cities also host the best NBA teams? If Vegas had an NBA team they would kill every competitor that came to town. Because guys are guys and cannot resist the quality strip clubs that exist on Westheimer Road in Houston or downtown Toronto or the topless bars in Phoenix.

In L.A. we don’t have good strip clubs. We just have 2 NBA teams. One real LA team and another poseur team. They both have to rely on talent alone and everyone can see the Clips lack it. Probably hoping they build a strip club across the street from the Staples Center so Sterling can take his real estate buddies there and they can weaken their opponents.

Back in day when I was a UCLA college student hosting a top nightclub with the best trim in town. Know who the biggest customers were? Dr. Buss and the LAL players. These guys love those joints so they can exercise theirs. Guys will be guys. Jazz shows up tomorrow night polluted. SUNS take it. The ultimate tribute to TACO THURSDAY!
Hahahaha!

malibu$urfer, I'm enjoying your writeups.

And I'm with you on this one.....mostly because of the Strip Clubs Angle.

GL to us!

hmmm...from strip clubs to zone defense....I guess the Suns aretheplay....

toronto's team sucks and can u imagine Yag ass tim duncan goin to a strip club cuz i sure as hell can't and tony parker has eva so he doesnt need to go to the strip club

lol....

Maybe Ginobili had a Manhattan, but it was spiked...and take into account the b2b with a5-6 ATS without a spiked Manhattan...the odds are evenworse with a spiked Manhattan and you add jetlag from the long flight...and the traffic at the club was bad so this plays a major fatigure role for the game cause now the fix was in as the Bartender had Suns -6.5 :)

loooooooool Austin :D

Malibu, really you can't be serious with your "guys are guys" + strip clubs angle? Ok, the Spurs might be in a bad spot, but does that mean they'll be finished by a couple of cocktails and a few 'tails?

SPURS are out hitting the clubs tonight, making jokes about Ginobilli – that big puss that claimed whiplash against the Kobe. They’re not in shape to compete against the SUNS mañana.

now you're just bitter ;). Manu did the job then, it was great timing for the block, and it turned out to be one of the reasons why Spurs won the game they should have lost, when looking it from a 3rd quarter perspective.

You just hate the Spurs that's all :D.

Back