T$T & Wednesday MLB

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
Post ASB: 56-42-1 (+28.48 Units)

Oak +220 Braden had a strained groin last outing leaving the game in the 7th. Not sure how it will affect him. I personally wouldn't trust Liriano to perform at his best for a while even though he has the potential to shut down Oakland just like anyone else. Liriano is 0-3 with a 12.96 ERA vs Oakland in 05,06,08. What's shocking to me is a line of -245 for Liriano and the Twins. If Liriano at his Best couldn't beat Oakland, then why now after Tommy John surgery should he be able to. Might be interested in Braden who might fare well vs Minny.

"liriano is 0-3 with a 12.96 era vs oakland in 05,06,08."

those numbers are irrelevant imo, the '08 start was when he was having all sorts of issues and went only 2/3 inning giving up 6 runs on 5 hits and 3 walks. in 2006, he pitched 4 innings of scoreless relief allowing only 2 hits and striking out 7. in 2005, he was a september call up and those stats are rather meaningless

Minny goes to play LAA next 4 games. Why a possible look ahead, Well Oak sucks. LAA wone their Series 3-1 in the first series of the year. Lately though they have won 3 games all being the 1st game of their past 3 series after losing 13 in a row. Minny has been playing well all Year and situationally I"m thinking at a Price like this I have to take a shot. Couple of Factors make me sway onto Oak. Glad I won't be around to suffer this one. May the Force be with me.

Oak +220 (2 Units)

"liriano is 0-3 with a 12.96 era vs oakland in 05,06,08."

those numbers are irrelevant imo, the '08 start was when he was having all sorts of issues and went only 2/3 inning giving up 6 runs on 5 hits and 3 walks. in 2006, he pitched 4 innings of scoreless relief allowing only 2 hits and striking out 7. in 2005, he was a september call up and those stats are rather meaningless

OK fine, take all that out and what do you got. A guy off of Tommy John surgery performing well lately and walking a few here and their which means his control is a bit off. He still needs time to pitch his way back to his Normal state. He's faced Clev, KC, and Sea of late. All teams are nothing to brag about. I'm not saying Oak is better but Braden has a shot to shut down Minny and I'd rather be on the Doggie in that case.

Sportsthing I agree with you. I am looking hard at Oak +1.5 and Sea +1.5 along with the Brew/Stros over for day games. I see quite a few of these heavy faves going down.I will probably take the dog RL for insurance.Still debating.GL to you.

Angels at +120. Weaver had 2 bad outings vs Yanks which he usually always has trouble with. He is 2-0 with a 1.93 ERA vs TB. Garza has been lnconsistant lately and just blanked Texas which has been falling lately as well. TB got lucky yesterday and I think today I have to go with LAA to show TB who's boss. And thier the Doggie. This might be a HUGE play for me.

Good luck did the paperboy throw the paper and you one handed it and picked the Angels blindly ? I am liking that pick it looks like a TST CLASSIC pick- Where's your real avatar? You know the one with the picture of you in an ARMANI suit standing beside your red Ferrarri.

"The sportsthing" "All he does is work out and pick winners"

Sportsthing I agree with you. I am looking hard at Oak +1.5 and Sea +1.5 along with the Brew/Stros over for day games. I see quite a few of these heavy faves going down.I will probably take the dog RL for insurance.Still debating.GL to you.

Seattle is interesting as well as Houston but I'm trying to find the best of the 3 and take a shot. Flloyd is 0-2 with a 10 ERA vs Seattle in 2 games. Dickey is very inconsistent but also has the possibility of shutting down CWS if his knuckler fairs well. Almost as good a situation as Oak.

I am getting excited about Anaheim and think they rebound also, Scotia or whatever the managers name is doesent let his teams lose consecutive games that much--

Nice routine winners tonight on Detroit, Jays, Rays, Cubs, Mets, Dbacks,Marlins, Pitts, Minny and Houston--

"All he does is workout and pick winners" "The guy is a machine"

Good luck did the paperboy throw the paper and you one handed it and picked the Angels blindly ? I am liking that pick it looks like a TST CLASSIC pick- Where's your real avatar? You know the one with the picture of you in an ARMANI suit standing beside your red Ferrarri.

"The sportsthing" "All he does is work out and pick winners"

SAAAAAAAAMMY. That Angels pick was a One Hander, and loved it the second I saw it. Any early game I play is me Taking a shot on a Hunch so be careful and wait for Angels if you want a Great game to play.

Oh and my real Avatar is on Order... :tiphat:

I am getting excited about Anaheim and think they rebound also, Scotia or whatever the managers name is doesent let his teams lose consecutive games that much--

Nice routine winners tonight on Detroit, Jays, Rays, Cubs, Mets, Dbacks,Marlins, Pitts, Minny and Houston--

"All he does is workout and pick winners" "The guy is a machine"

I didn't take all those games. You feeling alright man.

SEA +183 (2 Units) Guess I can hope for the split. Like this just as good as Oak. Wouldn't mind the split at all. Hey crazier things have happened. Maybe a Few Big Dogs will hit. CWS does have TB up after their off day. Up 2-1 in the series and might rest players. CWS swept KC which was expected, lost their 1st game to Oakland and the won 2-1 next day, Dominated Oak 13-1 final game, then Dominated Sea 13-5 1st game, shut down seattle yesterday. Seems like they could take this one a bit easier.

Back