T$T & Wednesday MLB

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
Post ASB: 32-19 (+14.73 Units)

Added in the games I won from my Parlay. Also the games I won and lost a few days ago in my other parlay were added to record. Just forgot to do it sooner

Pitt +205 (2 Units)

:cheers:

King of the big dogs!

Just about hit Minny but couldn't pull the trigger.. Looks good for you.:cheers:

Thanx fellaz. Hoping Minny holds on too. It's very tough to cash on Big Dogs. Lots of factors have to play in and it's especially tough when you have a team like Pitt to rely on. Hit Pitt twice in past 2 weeks at +200. Some pickins if I do say so myself
:thumbsup:

Minny's trying their best to blow this game. . . Would be a nice day if they can just hang on. GL to us

I love Denard Span

Sup dude? Going to John Pauls tonite. Yum!

Sounds delicious bud. I'm in Knoxville for August and will be in Cinci during September. However, we'll have to get fucked up and watch some football during October/November for sure.

Well here's what I'm figureing. I refuse to play a total of 12.5 no matter who the Fuck is playing or pitching. It's just not a smart play for me when I'm trying to look for the unobvious plays. Hunter is an unknown factor to me even though everyone thinks he will be garbage. Who knows what Ponson will do. He's having an amazing season but got rocked against Texas last time out. I know Yanks got the fresher pen as well. Thinkg small p0lay on Yanks.

I'm gonna go with the Over 10 in CWS. I saw my line open at 9 yesterday most were at 9.5 and now is at 10. Verlander and Danks have both had rough starts lately. Verlander seeing CWS for the 4th time. No griffey in the lineup but he was 0-5 yesterday and the pens took a toll yesterday as well.

Wind is out to LF at 11 MPH. Couple lineups changes in this game but nothing I'd worry about. Not gonna mess with that game in Texas. Too many thing to worry about and I don't feel comfortable in anything. If Texas wins today then it's a definate play on Yanks 2marrow.

DET/CWS Over 10 (4 Units)

Can't believe this shit. I had the feeling I should have laid off tonight. I had CWS lean and the Over. I take the Over. I had NYY lean and Over so I did nothing. Just gonna hope Wash can squeeze one otherwise Fuck It. Should have dropped back after I did good early.

Back