T$T & TB is the Way

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
Hit Boston yesterday and I was more or less waiting for this spot so here it is. Beckett hasn't been himself all year. He has fared pretty well vs the rays this year but still racked up some losses and Kazmir has been nothing special vs Bos but has got some wins vs them so an even pitching matchup in a way but TB is home and needs this game desperatly. I figured TB would choke yesterday and with Dice K going was Boston's best chance at a game in Tampa so I'm going with TB today for the split.

TB -115 (10 Units)

:cheers:

3-1 pitch you knew he was getting the green light with 2 out

and beckett left one right over the middle of the plate

I am kicking myself on the nuts for not taking the over, thought about it all day and decided to skip.

Ah. This feeling sucks.

I love Mike Timlin. Been fucking up shit for awhile now. Great decision to put him on the roster for this series. :cheers:

Rays WIN 9-8 in extras!!!! 5 Hours and 27 Mins. Little long but it worked itself out. Called the first 2 games of the series. I better be weary of the 3rd in this case.

money;

Boston and TB game is gonna be very tough to call. I'd lean Boston but I'd be very cautious. I'll chime in come monday. I do like the Dodgers today a bit. Price is steep though. Got plenty of time to figure things out. First NFL tonight MLB

Back