T$T & Sunday MLB

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
I Love playing Doggies and that has been screwing me lately. I'm back to the drawing board with the Doggies today and hoping for the best. Went 3-3 Yesterday losing BIG juice. Hence why I like Dogs.

CWS +133 (5 Units) Lost 2 in a row vs Boston and now face Wakefield 2nd game off DL. Balls should be flying hopefully

KC +173 (3 Units) Hoping a few guys are pout for DET which should be the situation. Also got a solid Pitcher in Greinke.

PHI +171 (4 Units) Moyer is Solid vs Philly and Zambrano has looked all but spectacular this month. Philly showed they could handle Cubs yesterday so let's go for 2 in a row.

TOR -106 (5 Units)
I Love fading the Yanks and Halladay is Solid vs them. It is his 5 time seeing them though so gets me a little weary but still have to back him. Petite has been coming back to Earth for a while now so no worries there.

I'm thinking about Balty with both pitchers struggling and the way TB pulled it off yesterday might make Balty a play getting High juice. TB has to lose at home sometime and Shields loast his last time out at home.

LAD +158 (10 Units) Both pitcher are solid. Webb going for win #20 which is tough in itself. From the stats seems like when Webb lost 1 game this year he lost a 2nd consecutive game in a row at least Twice this year. 1 other time he got 2 no decisions in a row and team still lost. Lowe has been awesome since return from DL. Webb also last start hyas had some soreness in his ribcage. 2 top quality pitchers and when Dodgers have a pitcher who can Duel with the other team they seem to prevail most of the time and at this price I see no reason to pass up the Dodgers and also Manny hit 2 solo shots off Haren yesterday. I look for the show to continue tonight. Remember the Dogs havn't barked a whole lot on ESPN. Seems to me like the Perfect spot.

:cheers:

Good points . I see you did know about the sore ribcage , good work . I went back an was looking at the numbers just on paper this seemed way high . Every line I pinpoint as off lately has lost so that was a big reason why I played LAD here but more on the over....

Since they last met LAD acquired Manny , Zona acquired Dunn but lost Hudson and yet we were 20 cents higher this time .....

Good start but long , long , long way to go ......BOL 2us !

Also try to never fade Galarraga in a day start especially if he is pitching on an extra days rest (6 days) . His stats are tremendous and seems to be a spot where he just excels ..food for thought . I was scared to late that price with DET but have been riding him in this spot for like 2 months now.....

Also try to never fade Galarraga in a day start especially if he is pitching on an extra days rest (6 days) . His stats are tremendous and seems to be a spot where he just excels ..food for thought . I was scared to late that price with DET but have been riding him in this spot for like 2 months now.....

Much appreciated. I am always so limited on time and sometimes I miss important stats like these which make the difference. :shake:

Much appreciated. I am always so limited on time and sometimes I miss important stats like these which make the difference. :shake:

Here is some of his breakdowns before today's game . I actually made a mistake he was on extra rest here BUT he is much better on NORMAL rest .

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>Day</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1.20</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>45.0</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>.181</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Category</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>SHO</TD><TD>SV</TD><TD>SVO</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>HBP</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>IBB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>PK</TD><TD>BK</TD><TD>WP</TD><TD>AVG</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>Night</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>4.09</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>101.1</TD><TD align=right>93</TD><TD align=right>51</TD><TD align=right>46</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>37</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>68</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>.240</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>5 Days Rest</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2.15</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>83.2</TD><TD align=right>64</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>58</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>.206</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>> 5 Days Rest</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>4.82</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>56.0</TD><TD align=right>58</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>37</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>.262</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>vs. Righthanded Batter</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2.00</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>72.0</TD><TD align=right>44</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>51</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>.172</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>Away</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>2.85</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>85.1</TD><TD align=right>63</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>56</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>.199</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I just try to look for the right spots or combination of spots to play him. The extra rest hasnt been a huge issue of late but he definetly drops a notch quality . Today KC had there chances to bust the game open and just allowed DET to hang around . Basically a similiar start to the one he had on Monday vs Cle where he did well at escaping jams....:cheers:

LAD & runs!

Back