T$T & Saturday MLB

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
Post ASB: 43-35-1 (+12.24 Units)

Bad plays this week hence my days off here and there. Not catching many breaks. Hoping to have a comeback Saturday.

CWS -135 (5 Units) Chicago losing to oakland today helps my cause with Oakland not winning B2B games in a long time. Danks has dominated the A's as well. Oakland won 4 out of 7 games vs CWS. Looking for CWS to even this years series.

NYY-169 (3 Units) Don't like backing this team one bit as I said a few days ago, but this is pure situational for me. KC won 5 out of 8 games this year vs Yanks. Yanks blew the game yesterday. Ponson has been 1 of their top pitchers they have on the rotation. Greinke is solid as well but I can't see Yanks losing a day game especially the way they lost last night.

Balt +183 (3 Units) Verlander is in his absolute worst stretch of his career and Detroit is falling fast. Baltimore has been playing well especially b/c of their tremendous Over streak as well. Sarfate has been a wreck and Verlander in the past has owned Balt 2-0 in 3 games with a 1.64 ERA, which makes the line absolutely ridiculous to back Det. Baltimore is a Dog I really like with all the bad things going on for Detroit lately. Dare I say the Over should be easy but last 4 out of 5 for Baltimore went Over and if Detroit doesn't feel like hitting then that goes against it as well.

Leans:

Toronto Late game with Marcum. He is 3-1 in 4 games with a 3 ERA vs Boston. Beckett is 3-4 in 9 games with a 4.92 ERA vs Toronto. Think this is a tough series either way and will want to see what happens in 1st game btwn the 2. Boston at home with Beckett is hard to go against. Toronto would be the only way I'd play this game with Marcum having a good track record vs Boston at such a hefty price.

STL has been playing good ball lately and Cincy is going downhill. Pineiro is 2-0 in 3 games with a 1.47 ERA vs Cinn. Harang 5-7 in 15 games with a 4.47 ERA. Neither pitcher has looked solid this year and the line reflects that a bit. Only thing I don't understand is how STL isn't favored by a little bit b/c of how well their playing lately and how bad cincy is playing lately.

LAD Lowe pitching at home who fared well vs Philly but had 1 bad inning. LAD has been hot since acquiring Manny. Milw lost 2 in a row since winning 8 in a row. Bush is nobody I'd be scared of especially on the road. He has won his past two game for Milw vs Wash and Cinn whom both are horrendous teams.

:cheers:

Over in Balt up to 11 at some places. No way in hell I touch this. I'd be very weary. EVERYTHING points to the Over except the UMP. Wind is even blowing out at 8 MPH. Too high of a line for me. I like playing low total Overs. Just getting a bad feeling about the total but what the hell do I know.

Tex +101 (3 Units) B2B Shutouts. Why not against a depleted TB who's been winning on theo road lately. Harison is a LHP also

W NYY-169 (3 Units)

W
CWS -135 (5 Units)

W STL -122 (3 Units)

L Balt +183 (3 Units)

3-1 so far

Pending LAD -143 (5 Units)

Pending Tex +101 (3 Units)

Still kinda pissed about Baltimore. I knew the Over was suspect which basically meant to me Baltimore would'nt score much. To me it was still a good p[ay with Detroit looking like hell lately. Sarfate held his own for a bit which was good also. Verlander gave up a few but did his job well enough today.

Back