T$T & NYJ for many Reasons on MNF

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
NYJ +320 (10 Units) Call me a Homer all you want and I WILL go down with the ship but Favre is 5-0 in his career vs SD from what I know. Favre should open up the offense for the JETS and from what I'm hearing Mangini didn't wanna do this vs New Englad b/c pof respect. JETS beat Miami 1st week but barely. OK big deal. JETS lost to NE somehow but it's understood. Now NE get pummeled by Miami. I can see clearly now. All bets are off but what I feel the Jets can do. Screw River b/c he ain't nothing and everything else should fall into play from what I know and see. BOL ALL.

:cheers:

Pats live for those us against the world games

the game after spy gate they came out on fire same shit with the 1st game without Brady. Pats really are a bad team and won that game on emotion.

The Jets are not as bad as they showed in that game imo.

Pats live for those us against the world games

the game after spy gate they came out on fire same shit with the 1st game without Brady. Pats really are a bad game and won that game on emotion.

The Jets are not as bad as they showed in that game imo.

I agree with you on both points there. I just don't think that there is any way that the Jets didn't do their best to win that game. Even if they didn't play well, I don't think they would have held back.

:shake:

I agree with you on both points there. I just don't think that there is any way that the Jets didn't do their best to win that game. Even if they didn't play well, I don't think they would have held back.

there was no holding back, that was just a classic display of "jets football"

sigh:whip:

Thing is they did. If you watched the game you'd know

Thing is they did. If you watched the game you'd know

Well, I can't say I watched much of that game, so I wouldn't be able to dispute you there.

More of just a general opinion I guess, that with the pickup of Favre and all of the pressure to make the playoffs, that they would be all over trying to take out the Pats if possible. Could even throw in the bad blood about Spygate, but I'm sick of that.

Anyway, good health on the ML.

Well, I can't say I watched much of that game, so I wouldn't be able to dispute you there.

More of just a general opinion I guess, that with the pickup of Favre and all of the pressure to make the playoffs, that they would be all over trying to take out the Pats if possible. Could even throw in the bad blood about Spygate, but I'm sick of that.

Anyway, good health on the ML.

Thanx bro but it's more about what happens than perception which is why the public losses more often then not

Back