T$T & Friday MLB

TheSportsThing

Go NY Go NY Go Go Go
Post ASB: 37-23 (+21.04 Units)

4-4 Yesterday. Still made a little over 4 units. The Fogs fellaz the Dogs. Pissed about Seattle winning late as I had them 1st 5. What can you do.

My lean on the Early game is STL. Both pitchers seem solid and Cubs coming off a day rest. STL is fighting in their Division and their getting+145. A little crazy if you ask me but it is the cubbies and they are home. STL also works in a pattern I've been trying this year that is 4-0 for me. All games played in 2008 first STL won, then Cubs, then STL, then Cubs, then STL, then Cubs, and now were up to STL to try and continue the pattern today.

I hear ya JD but the Cubs pen has been far from Phenominal lately as well.

Looking to take Cubs 2marrow as long as they lose today. Got Zambrano pitching and should be their best chance to win at home and off a loss. Plus as long as STL wins today the pattern is intact which mean Cubs 2marrow. So I'm thinking a BIG play 2marrow on Cubs. Line should be high though but who cares as long as it's a Winner. And as I predicted the Cubs line today is rising. BOL fellaz

Cubs also got a day off from 20 straight games played. They might still be vacationing in their minds. Like I said 2marrow seems like the best play on Cubs after they realize they lost today. "Hopefully"

Let's get the Cards TST....LaRussa has emphasized to them how big this series and road trip is. Good to start off on the right foot with a Game 1 win.

Let's get the Cards TST....LaRussa has emphasized to them how big this series and road trip is. Good to start off on the right foot with a Game 1 win.

You betcha. I KNOW this is a BIG series for the Cards. Why not mess with the Doggie.... :shake:

Tough loss for the cards. Lost 3 baserunners; two at homeplate:hang:

Better luck next time bro..

Understandable Papi. But I never really play RL's b/c if I think the team is good enough to win for the day then I just roll with the ML.

WASH +265 (3 Units)

PITT +163 (3 Units)

:cheers:

Wash is a play I love. It's another one of those Pattern plays as well. I'm 4-1 in them losing my 1st today. Wash is up to win today. They've been playing better with some guys coming back. Milw isn't as awesome as everyone thinks. I think Wash will be up for this game and get to CC early. Why not give CC his 1st lose with Milw? He has pitched 4 complete games with them. Noone is invulnerable he will tire soon.

With Pitt Blanton finally got his 1st win last time out. Maholm went 9 inning last time vs Philly with I think 3 hits total. He goes 7-8 innings and pitches well. Philly is soooo inconsitent it's not even funny. Been making $ following Pitt lately as hefty Dogs so why stop.

Tough break with the Cards, I threw a little on them myself to pass the time at work.

GL with the rest of the evening :cheers:

GL T$T

It sure would be nice to see you hit that Washington play

I'm just getting this certain feeling where something will go right tonight. Just going with my Gut which is telling me to take the shot. Past few days I nailed morning games and just was lost at night so I dunno. Lately alot of Doggies are Barking and I hope I hear the right ones hollaring. Just hope I can get most of them :cheers:

Back