T$T & Friday MLB

:cheers: I was gonna play the Pirates here, but didn't have the stones to do it. Congrats on the big hits.

Zach Pitching Well Right Now, and 2-0/ 2.60 ERA in his two starts vs Tampa.
Detroit Playing Well On The Road Right Now...
Kazmir 2-3/ 4.40 ERA last 6 vs Detroit.
Like It.:shake:

Had the cubs as a lean but didn't have the balls to play it..Nice play.. As you mention, perfect letdown spot for the small bears..

Also think it is a rally point for the brewers tonight.. pick up a game they didn't expect could happen today..

:cheers:

Makes sense with the Brewers but I'd rather not touch that game.

I'm thinking either Over 9.5 in KC with Javy looking bad lately and Hochevar who is nothing to brag about. Griffey in the lineup should help. 9 games btwn these teams this year and only 2 went under. 1 with Buhrle vs Grenke and Meche vs Contreas. Only other possibility I'm thinking is to take the Over 10.5 at Yankee Stadium. Not sure which is the better play. Wind is 11MPH out to RF. Seems both these teams should hit well today. Anyone with any thoughts?

Over is 12-2-1 in CHW last 15 overall. BUT Under is 9-0 in KC last 9 overall...If you think WS can get 7 of those runs, then take that OVER...

Think I got more basis with the over in KV plus the ump is UMP is 15-4 to the Over in KC. Can def see CWS scoring and Javy can get hit even though he has a decent record vs KC

Not much basis on the yank over except wind factor. Ponson hasnt faced this LAA team. Only in 2005 and past. Santana has been phenominal and both pens are great.

Back