T.I.O.D.

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
TODAY IS OUR DAY guys....all this anticipation and hours of research since fucking February come down to this. Goodluck to everyone and lets have fun watching football alllllll goddamn day and cashing in atleast some profit.

This one is to drinking malt liquor:13_4_10:, driving fast and taking chances:seeya:, cashing in thE occasional 6 team parlay:prayer, and BANGING BITCHES WITH NO RUBBERS:smiley_acbe:!!!!!

OH YEAH fuck the :moose:

Good luck everyone, kill it today!!! I have butterflies.. Up early cause I couldn't sleep. I haven't had any action these last 2 days so I been waiting extra longer..

This one is to drinking malt liquor:13_4_10:, driving fast and taking chances:seeya:, cashing in thE occasional 6 team parlay:prayer, and BANGING BITCHES WITH NO RUBBERS:smiley_acbe:!!!!!
Sure , but can you do them all at the same time ? good luck today and may everyday be your day ... not just today !

GL Everyone today. Hopefully the last month and a half of studying Phil Steele helps us win lots and lots of money. Enjoy it. College Gameday 1 hour away

:smiley_acac:"Where else would you rather be than .....right here, right now"!:7_17_4::cheers:

BANGING BITCHES WITH NO RUBBERS

I am in my mid-fifites, and, ahem, I have faint memories of such, ah, thoughts and, ah, activiites. If I have a good day today, I will use one of my two or three times a month to celebrate with the wife of 34 years.

Grin--GRIN--WINK

Back