SYSTEM playzzzz from da DAWG 12-5.......63-45 59% YTD...............

moondawg

Go the Bulldogs!
Here's what's on tap for tonight......................

Houston -7
Kings +10
Kings o216
Sonics -5.5

Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

if it's been $ for you in the last 5 yrs why do i need to cap games anymore!

I've been in this bad luck streak that i cannot seem to shake it off. i'm tailing you until you stop posting. meanwhile i'm relaxing and watch you do your magic!

:7_17_4:

btw...suns blows every team who played them on a b2b game! Sac played last night, so i'm kinda worry!:blahblah:

Thanx Rut..........

OK smiles, let's do this thing. And u're right, but that's exactly why this 1 should go over. If u want some more pix, my NCAAB pix are up. I'm tellin' ya........."The Turn" started last night. Just read the thread. U'll see what I'm talking about......................

Dang man, u need to be w/ an offshore anyway.............are u sure he'd pay if u were waiting on a payout of say $5,000. If so, I wonder if........I'll just PM you.

moondawg said:
Dang man, u need to be w/ an offshore anyway.............are u sure he'd pay if u were waiting on a payout of say $5,000. If so, I wonder if........I'll just PM you.

i've been with him for 3 yrs now. he only plays nba, ncaaf, and nfl....so far so good....2 yr ago, I won 15K on the under, NE vs. Phili in the SB game! Never knew how heavy a brown paper bag full of $20. I need to have the magic back!!!!!

gambling god....can you hear my calling! :bow: gambling god!

I believe this system is starting to roll now. I've seen a lot of winners the past few days. Great job moon. BOL :)

moondawg said:
Here's what's on tap for tonight......................

Houston -7
Kings +10
Kings o216
Sonics -5.5

Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

tailed you on the Over Suns. keeping them coming@:moose:

Thanx fellas.....@ 6:10 pm, Rut..........

Hey Smiley, check your PM. I got a ? for ya.............let me know........

Back