Syracuse@USF

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
South Florida should roll past Syracuse. I'm laying the wood hoping USF doesnt play to the level of their competition...Again!! At home is a bonus.

USF Bulls - 23 1/2 :cheers:

If So Fla played the Dolphins, Wonder who you would bet then? :36_11_6:

Homer...

:shake: GL hope you hit this bitch bro..

You should have seen the loggerhead turtle I found last week on a night Dive.. Wow.. never seen anything like it.. Of course, didn't have a camera..

If So Fla played the Dolphins, Wonder who you would bet then? :36_11_6:

Homer...

:shake: GL hope you hit this bitch bro..

You should have seen the loggerhead turtle I found last week on a night Dive.. Wow.. never seen anything like it.. Of course, didn't have a camera..

haha.. depends, sometimes I think the Bulls can beat the Fins. Well, last season anyway...:36_11_6: I'm a Gator fan in college :)

Loggerheads are cool as hell. They are real skimpish if they are on the surface but if you see one on the bottom sometimes you can even hitch a ride. Cool animals. :shake:

Nice hit with USF, some late points there really helped us. Going heads up on the last two, good health to you.

That whole first half I was cussing up a storm at those guys. Why do they always play down to their competition ? I guarantee you that coach was pissed and tore them a new asshole in the locker room. I'm glad it hit though *sigh*

Good health on the rest Fondy :shake:

Sweeeeeeeet!! I'll take a 3-0 day and on a 4 game win streak money;
Syracuse @ USF - 23 1/2 Win
LSU @ S.Carolina UNDER 43 WINI thought my under was done when SC intercepted for a score. *whew*

Mizzou @ Texas -5 WIN Never a doubt

See you in the NFL :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Finally ,Shark !

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

Mizzou @ Texas -5 Are you kidding me?

When I put my wagered in : Tex -4 ( in my book Tex +/- 3)

:cheers:

Texas was in a different class..Congrats... Glad the line move kept me off it as I leaned Mizzou.

Back