Sydney @ Perth

Yeah man people need to start posting some more plays for sports around the world that I never knew even existed.

I’m into the soccer betting, but I have a couple basketball games this afternoon and evening if anybody’s interested. They are strictly tails from a couple guys on Twitter who I have followed before

Last edited:
On Plymouth Raiders under. Lmao. About to start if anyone is tailing

tailed you live Under 168.5, game finished at 168. thank you Jim! Crazy though, Heritage Sports live betting is updating like a stock market board, damn near impossible to get bets in on these international games at times

tailed you live Under 168.5, game finished at 168. thank you Jim! Crazy though, Heritage Sports live betting is updating like a stock market board, damn near impossible to get bets in on these international games at times

I had it at 166..... I just seen the clip of the past 5 seconds. There was a steal and a layup as time expired. Same shit different league lol

This dude on I found on Twitter is the real deal in overseas baskets. 4 in a row and I’m literally watching the lines move after he posts

Today he has a Turkey plays
Bahsesehir -9.5

Already up to 11.5 at my books. Starts at 1pm

If anyone wants his handle it’s “therealfugly” That way you can maybe get them in before the huge change. The last 2 plays I seen the line move 2-3 points they covered by 20. So there’s that

Perth -3.5

the owners of the parquet
play with visitors
so the wildcats will
perform the task

this is business, nothing personal

Back