SweetJones55 12/17/2012 33-14 (70%)

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

33-14 (70%) +20.97 UNITS

On a 12 game winning streak going for 13, just getting this out there.

OKC Thunder -4.5

Oklahoma City Thunder -4.5 LOCKED (x2)

I am going to be playing the OKC Thunder at home tonight against the SA Spurs. Currently, I believe the Thunder are the best team in the NBA. They have won 11 straight and are rolling. Kevin Martin is starting to gel with this team big time averaging 16ppg and shooting a ridiculous 47% from 3 point range, that’s better than a ton of SG’s shoot from the field. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are both dominating night in and night out. The role players of Ibaka, Perkins, Sefolosha, Collison and Maynor are all playing their roles to a tee and balance out the big 3 superstars on this team. Coach Brooks has this team motivated to play every night. The OKC fan base is coming to all the games and supporting the team and creating a great environment for the game, almost a college feel to it. This is a huge game against rival Spurs. The Thunder already lost to the Spurs early in the year by 2 points so this is a revenge game.

I don’t think the Spurs are playing all that great. Their record looks incredible at 19-6 but lately they’ve stumbled a bit on the road. They lost @Miami. The Spurs starters were sent home but the Spurs weren’t gonna win that game regardless. They then beat Charlotte, worst NBA team. They then went to Houston and struggled big time going to OT against a Rockets team playing without Harden. I like the Rockets team but without Harden that team is not very good and SA struggled big in that game. They then went and lost @Utah two nights later. They followed that up with a loss @Portland, a Blazers team I don’t think is very good this year. They are just 2-3 their last 5 road games and would be 1-4 if Harden played more than likely.

The Spurs are currently without 3 key players, Manu Ginobili, Kawhi Leonard and Stephen Jackson. Ginobili is the guy they will miss the most tonight as he is a very clutch player that they need in games like this on the road late in the 4th quarter. He can score the ball a ton and he’s a good defender who gets steals. Kawhi Leonard is a very solid SG and he fits perfect into the Spurs system. He’s plays solid defense and hits open shots. Stephen Jackson is a guy they will miss as well late in the game, he’s pretty clutch. This Spurs teams doesn’t really have a SF. Danny Green and Gary Neal are both pretty undersized and are really 2 guards. This is a problem because SA has no one to try and stop Durant. They will probably put Danny Green but he’s only 6’6 and he will not be able to affect Durants shot. He’s also relatively slow so Durant will be able to get by him. I think this Spurs team needs to be 100% to beat OKC on the road and that is not the case tonight.

I think Westbrook and Durant are going to have monster nights tonight. Tony Parker can not cover Russell Westbrook and that is really the only option the Spurs have. Westbrook is going to be on the attack all night and I think he’s going to cause havoc in the lane. Same thing with Durant. He will be able to get whatever shot he wants every drive. I think the Spurs will have to resort to fouling a ton in this game which is bad news for them as OKC is one of the best free throw shooting teams in the league. The Spurs are not a great rebounding team and I think the young, athletic Thunder will kill them on the boards. I also think OKC will have more fast break points obviously as well. I see the Thunder winning by about 10 points.

SWEET JONES 55
13-0 NBA RUN (100%)
01 DEC 1-0
04 DEC 1-0
05 DEC 1-0
07 DEC 1-0
08 DEC 2-0
09 DEC 2-0
10 DEC 1-0
11 DEC 1-0
12 DEC 1-0
14 DEC 1-0
15 DEC 1-0
17 DEC 2* OKC Thunder -4.5 over Spurs

12-15-2012 Minnesota Timberwolves -5 (x1)
12-14-2012 Houston Rockets -2.5 (x1)
12-12-2012 Minnesota Timberwolves -2.5 (x3)
12-11-2012 NY Knicks -2 (x1)
12-10-2012 Miami Heat -7 (x1)
12-9-2012 Utah Jazz +7 2H (x1)
12-9-2012 New York Knicks -5 (x1)
12-8-2012 Miami Heat -13.5 (x0.5)
12-8-2012 Miami Heat -7.5 1H (x0.5)
12-7-2012 Chicago Bulls -2.5 (x2)
12-5-2012 Indiana Pacers 2H -3 (x1)
12-4-2012 Minnesota Timberwolves +4 (x1)
12-1-2012 GS Warriors -3.5 (x2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...

12-15-2012, 10:01 PM
#5 <label for="post_imod_checkbox_1494010"><input class="postimod" type="checkbox" id="post_imod_checkbox_1494010" name="plist[1494010]" value="0" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; top: 0px; position: relative;"></label>​
ddk997
user-online.png

If the NBA was a woman, I'd bang her 24/7
reputation_pos.png
<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin: 5px 0px; float: left; width: 180px; font-size: 11px; height: auto !important;"><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">Aug 2008</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Location</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">Boston,MA</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">3,295</dd></dl>

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
:hello: CTG it was good while it lasted but I am retiring from gambling, it's just too much stress to deal with and winning doesn't even give me that same joy while losing just flips my day upside down. GL to everyone for the rest of the year its been real.

Final Record 2012-2013
Total 14-13-1 +2.4
Sides 10-10-1
Totals 4-2
Parlays 0-1

You lost your Saturday play on Detroit.

So record is 14-14.

Plus you retired from gambling circa 36 hours ago.

this is not my play I am not playing, I am just posting this for all you guys, maybe I shouldn't post valuable information anymore...sorry?

Sometimes doing nice things people on this forum try to make a positive into a negative geesh

Who's play is it? BasketballJesus? How is posting some numbers and a percentage 'valuable information'? I think that is what your missing here.

Watch this...and maybe you will get the jist of it.

My final record is 14-13 not 14-14 bar, thanks and gl the rest of the way

Who's play is it? BasketballJesus? How is posting some numbers and a percentage 'valuable information'? I think that is what your missing here.

Watch this...and maybe you will get the jist of it.

This dude who is on amazing run that i just finally heard about, which I would of found out sooner, been recorded and tracked by many players google him

This dude who is on amazing run that i just finally heard about, which I would of found out sooner, been recorded and tracked by many players google him

Now, see, if you explain this type of stuff in your opening post that goes a LONG way to helping our members/lurkers having a clue what is going on. Not everyone is going to know a name. I never heard of this tout/service. It happens.

He actually a very good capper. Heat fan (lives in Miami), but other than that...
He was on SBR two seasons ago and went tout after that. Had terrible season last year (or so I heard), but apparently doing better now.
I always enjoyed reading his thoughts...

Didn't get to post his play yesterday but after hitting 13 straight his streak finally ended.

He had the Cavaliers at -4.5

Back