Survivor Pool Thread

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
I don't know how many of you guys are left, but any thoughts??

I pretty much can't take a favorite over -3 really this week as I've used all those teams

so logically I have titans/seattle/indy....... also giants/49ers but do not want to really touch them

highly debating the chargers as a sneaky play, but don't know that I trust them as much either

input/debate please!

Haven't had a chance to post the last couple of weeks...amazingly I'm still alive in both my pools..each of the last four weeks have pretty much come down to the wire for me. Including Houston's OT win over Jacksonville.
I am rolling with the Cowboys this week...still have them and the Pats left...top two choices for me. Would certainly appreciate any opinions and/or objections with this one. Best of luck to those still dookin' it out! Cheers.

for me, it was choosing between the lions or buffalo this week...took buffalo

[TABLE="width: 584"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]CHIC[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"] NYG[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]DALL[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]HOUS[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]SFRAN[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"] ATL[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]NENG[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]GBAY[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]S.D.[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]PITTS[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]DENV[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 45"]CINCI[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 44"]BUFF[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

another week! still 3 left in CTG pay (since week 9). this one is interesting. almost all decent teams have been used for all of us. i still have the NYG, someone still has the bears, and someone still has SF. otherwise its scrubs.

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 584"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]CHIC[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]NYG[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]DALL[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]HOUS[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]SFRAN[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]ATL[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]NENG[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]GBAY[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]S.D.[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]PITTS[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]DENV[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 45"]CINCI[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_xl64, width: 44"]BUFF[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

on seattle for week 14

Hey tide. I'm looking at league safe and I don't think it lets payouts occur until the end of the NFL season. I guess that's how leaguesafe makes it money.

Okay I'm kind of in a tough situation. Since the survivor league thread was lost in the epic CTG server crash of 2012, I am not 100% certain of the payouts we had set. I believe it was $1150 for first place and $300 for second place with a total pot of $1450.

Since we have a tie for second place, the second place prize will be split evenly for $150 each.

If anyone in the league remembers the payout structure that could confirm that would be great otherwise I'm going to just go with this.

I'm an idiot. Thanks tide. I will send you and the two runner ups, Dueces Wild and RaiderRed the payments as soon as I'm allowed to by league safe.

The site must make a ton of interest with the funds it gets. They hold the money until the end of the season which gives them great opportunity to make short term investments I suppose.

yes, nbafan is right...i just posted my suicide picks in this thread...i am in a different pool..congrats tidehigh

thanks guys. we finished week 14. there were only 3 left since week 8 and 5 left since week 5. crazy year for sure with the big upsets early

My pool started w/ 400+ people. Down to 94 and we go into the playoffs. You can use each team twice. Done a pretty good job of keeping all my playoff teams. Rolling with SD today.

Good Luck.

Back