Survivor Pool Rule Question

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
The pool I play in is two strikes and out. I'm out, my sister who runs it & a few others are still in it. Some had one strike, others none. The debate was if the season ended like that does the pot get split amongst all remaining or only those with no strikes?

No predetermined rule then you have to go for the pay them all, imo ....as it is possible people employed a strategy knowing they had another strike (reserve situations later in the year so pick the less clear cut in a particular earlier week for instance).

yeah i agree...guys made picks knowing they had a little leeway to get one wrong. Can't punish them now.
As the rules go, they are still in it as much as the other guy

Bump. So this scenario happened again & the commish had not clarified the ruling & was on the fence even during the day yesterday.

One player zero strikes, two ended with one. On the Yahoo Survival page it even shows them all with a trophy. Is anyone of the opinion that no-strike guy should get it all? Because this is the way the commish is now leaning.

I think the other two would be fine with a lesser cut but I think nothing at all is kind of horseshit.

Back