Survivor League Pick

Jumpsinn

Philly Phanatic
Is it a stretch to take Tampa Bay against the JETS or KC against Jags? Geno Smith starting for Jets leads me to believe the Bucs are going to romp!

Pretty damn hard for mediocre teams to win on the road. One of those home teams will win and I wouldn't be at all surprised if both did.

I'm on Det. Not so sure how well AP will run against that D-line & I don't need to get into the Minn passing game.

Seek Det is another good one but I don't trust stafford. AP is scary also even though u think Det D-line will contain him.

Colts are better used later on down the road.

Seek Det is another good one but I don't trust stafford. AP is scary also even though u think Det D-line will contain him.

Going to sound arrogant here, however i have won many a survivor pool including 2 last year...Your thought process is how you lose early and often...
You need to win this week and worry about next week, next week.. it really is that simple of thinking...

you aren't gonna find a spot to use the colts except week 13 vs Ten or week 17 vs Jax...you'll need a miracle to last that long.

You don't trust Stafford at home but you trust Josh Freeman on the road?

Both comments are odd to me.

care to elaborate in this thread?

I'm saying that people are stretching in week 1 to look at teams that are still, IMO, question mark teams that we really don't know what they are going to look like 4 weeks from now. Why not start strong now and make it to week 8-9 and then try to find "angles" on lesser teams? We all know what were getting in the pats and for a large part, the Colts/Raiders. Why not go with more certainties early and not try to create a pick of a team you don't know a lot about yet (ie Chiefs)? The Jets blow and should lose, I am taking Bucs ATS myself, but there is still a good bit of unknown on which TB team will come out this year.

I don't know why I'm sharing, lol, I'm playing against a bunch of you in the survivor league. Lol.

In my opinion, you go with proven teams to start, then find angles with other teams in the middle, then if you survive back to proven teams late. I also like to play against teams more than on others. Colts-raiders fits the bill perfectly so they are my pick week 1

I have a funny feeling about the Jets this week. Not playing this game at all. There are certainly better plays for a survivor pick.

Back