Survivor Discussion, Playoff Edition

Jayhawk Nation

Voice of Reason
starting a new thread as a supplement to the general discussion thread. This one can be used just discussing SU winners and survivor pool strategy.

Not sure if any other people are still alive in their pools or not, or if yours go to the playoffs like mine, but let’s discuss if for no other reason than to help me out.

In my pool, the losses of Seattle and Baltimore yesterday was great. Also, we had one guy that was either sacrificing one to ensure a presence in the playoffs or he’s just an idiot that didn’t realize it went into the playoffs, cause he had two entries left and picked the opposite side of the same game.

Either way, we are down to 4. I’m sure the Commish will offer a split, and can’t decide if I am gonna take it or not. $20 grand to the winner potentially, so split would be 5 each. Lot of dough, but at the same time I only put 1 entry in for $20 so not like I care if I lose it. Tough choice if it’s offered. Has to be unanimous choice amongst all alive.

On to the games...

Obviously the strategy is two fold in the playoffs. (1) You want to pick a team that you think will not win their next game and/or (2) pick in a conference you don’t think will win the SB.

On that note, I think the two favorites in the AFC win easily this weekend, but neither win next weekend.

Have no interest on the NFC side this round. Maybe NO but I think they are a good shot to win next week too. I don’t trust the Rams and who knows if the Falcons will ever start playing like last years falcons

Last edited:
Lost on that Baltimore shitfest.... congrats man on still being alive.... other people in my pool had balty and pitt.....I hate Corey Coleman and Joe flacco quite a bit this am.

Back