Survivor 2023

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
Week 1 is always the scariest for me. I generally try to avoid taking road teams and conference games. Usually try to avoid the teams that figure to be playoff teams too, but also realize that saving those teams doesn't do you any good if you lose early.

So who are we liking for week 1?

Biggest faves are:

Ravens -10 vs Texans
Wash -7 vs Zona
Vikings -6 vs TB

Washington seems like the pick here, as I'm unlikely to really miss them later on

What do y'all think?

Week 1 is always the scariest for me. I generally try to avoid taking road teams and conference games. Usually try to avoid the teams that figure to be playoff teams too, but also realize that saving those teams doesn't do you any good if you lose early.

So who are we liking for week 1?

Biggest faves are:

Ravens -10 vs Texans
Wash -7 vs Zona
Vikings -6 vs TB

Washington seems like the pick here, as I'm unlikely to really miss them later on

What do y'all think?
I have all 3 of those in bol contest.

Wash should be safe, and as you said, you likely don't use them later.

Tampa is awful.

Baltimore should have a big season.

I threw in a single Seahawks (1) with a split among Ravens (3) and Commandos (2). I love the Rams but I just cannot see them getting it done in Seattle on the opening weekend, with a hobbled or no Kupp.

Definitely an ugly week. Feel like everyone is going to be on Cowboys and Bills, maybe take a look at Tampa?

Definitely an ugly week. Feel like everyone is going to be on Cowboys and Bills, maybe take a look at Tampa?
Very ugly.

I'm going to just get rid of buffalo in my two main ones.

I'll use a few combos in my BOL entries.

Reactions: KJ
Considering the Jints. Don't love taking road teams that just got annilated at home but I think they bounce back. Daboll has tape on the Cards and should have them ready to play.

Back