Survivor 2022

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
I love talking through these every week. Who we got week 1? Lot of road faves. I swore I wouldn't take one week 1 ever again. Looking at Bengals and Titans

Tennessee hosting the Giants to me seems like the play. Non-division home game. No other attractive games for them until week 8 and that's a road divisional game, yuk. You get Henry at his peak health. Who knows where the Titans will be second half of the year. Vibes for the Giants have all been pretty bad except for Barkley returning to health. Toney, Shepherd both dealing with injuries already. Golladay has been getting ripped all camp.

2nd choice is Baltimore. Harbaugh against bottom feeders Week 1 is usually easy pickings.

If you don't like those two then next tier would be Indy at Houston and New Orleans at Atlanta, but again, road divisional game. Philly at Detroit would also be on that tier but Lions might score some this year. All 3 teams have better spots in October worth holding out for.

After that the pickings look really slim unless you're looking for a bold separator pick.

Broncos at Seattle is attractive besides the ones you mention. Normally I would shy away from any team visiting Seattle but this is Russ going back home. Seattle has an awful roster and I just can not see any way Geno beats Russ.

Tennessee hosting the Giants to me seems like the play. Non-division home game. No other attractive games for them until week 8 and that's a road divisional game, yuk. You get Henry at his peak health. Who knows where the Titans will be second half of the year. Vibes for the Giants have all been pretty bad except for Barkley returning to health. Toney, Shepherd both dealing with injuries already. Golladay has been getting ripped all camp.

2nd choice is Baltimore. Harbaugh against bottom feeders Week 1 is usually easy pickings.

If you don't like those two then next tier would be Indy at Houston and New Orleans at Atlanta, but again, road divisional game. Philly at Detroit would also be on that tier but Lions might score some this year. All 3 teams have better spots in October worth holding out for.

After that the pickings look really slim unless you're looking for a bold separator pick.
I had Tenn slotted in for week 1, until Landry blew his knee out. Probably pivoting to the Ravens.

Feels like a season where survivor pools may be wrapped up by Halloween.

Back