Survivor 2020

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
I know a bunch of y'all probably participate in survivor leagues. I opted out last year, but rejoined this season and I remember a thread like this being helpful. I feel like this season may be tough, especially at first with all the unknowns. Who do y'all like for week 1? Are the Jags going to be the team that everyone picks against every week? I've got Indy for week 1 as of right now, though I hate picking road teams. KC and Balt look like pretty safe picks. Thoughts?

I will probably roll with Indy. I am tempted to take KC because of all the unknowns but they have so many opportunities down the road they feel like a wasted pick.

I will probably roll with Indy. I am tempted to take KC because of all the unknowns but they have so many opportunities down the road they feel like a wasted pick.

I just played my season all the way out, and took KC in week 9. I didn't pick Baltimore until week 15 or something. All that will undoubtedly change, but just wanted to see what the rest of the season looks like. I'd hate to be out early with KC on the shelf.

I just played my season all the way out, and took KC in week 9. I didn't pick Baltimore until week 15 or something. All that will undoubtedly change, but just wanted to see what the rest of the season looks like. I'd hate to be out early with KC on the shelf.
I'm curious how many try and "Miami" the Jags...and plan out as far ahead as they can (seemed popular last year... obviously stopped working after a bit).

Just reloaded at BOL and they gave me 1 free entry into the survivor contest....

Went with KC 1st week......hopefully it wins....so many unknowns.....gotta go by weekly feel for me....

Holding my breath and taking the Bills Week 1. Don't see any other good time to use them and the Jets stink. IND is probably the safer pick but I hate using road teams early in the year.

Just reloaded at BOL and they gave me 1 free entry into the survivor contest....

Went with KC 1st week......hopefully it wins....so many unknowns.....gotta go by weekly feel for me....

NFL didn't do Houston any favors with that schedule. KC, Balt, Pit first 3 games

I would avoid ravens, not that I think they lose but I do think they have many more easier games than against a team that matches up pretty well with them.
I don’t think you can go wrong with Colts this week.

Holding my breath and taking the Bills Week 1. Don't see any other good time to use them and the Jets stink. IND is probably the safer pick but I hate using road teams early in the year.

This. Not a huge fan of divisional or road teams but other than KC there wasn't much safe that fit that criteria.

Indi or Buff would be my picks but luckily I don't have to make a selection until week 3. Pool I play in sits out the first two weeks and eliminates last year's super bowl participants from being selected. In essence everyone uses KC and SF in weeks 1 and 2 then the fun starts. Good luck boys and girls.

Well that was a fun season in survivor. I knew not to take a road team. Maybe I'll learn next year

I know I’ll be going against the jets with a Good defensive team.........hoping the Jets tank and draft Trevor Lawrence.......Jets defense very good against the run.......offense smh.......

Back