Surprised?

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
When you watch the continued brilliance of Belecheat, it often exposes the extreme ignorance of some coaches in this league. Pats have a 3rd round QB drafted from this season while Fisher da fool doesn't have his 3rd round pick from last season active. Miss evaluated of just pure incompetence to develop? Probably both. Tonight O' Brien is getting outcoached so bad, he looks like Fisher. 1st quarter, it's 3rd and 8 from close to midfield and you run? You're now down 20-0 and running a huddle offense in the 4th quarter? Clueless I tell ya

Brissett has no business being in an nfl uniform. That is how good the system he runs is.

bill o brien should be fired after that game. just flat out canned. it is clear they are never going to go far with this dolt

the 3rd and 8 run was brutal and it wasnt the only time he ran when they needed more than 2 or 3.

blame the returners too, with their fumbles. led to great field position and easy points for NE.

O Brien played like a pussy. He played like he knew he was on national tv and didnt want to lose to a 3rd stringer and risk anything at all. This is what happens when you play this way.

Brock Osweiler makes 40 times more dollhairs than Brisket. Chew on that. I could have quarterbacked the pats to a win last night

Credit has to be given where credit is due. Hoody is a genius. A god damned genius. And I'm a Jets fan...

There are SOOOOOOO many things he does that (for some reason) the other 31 dolts coaching NFL teams don't do...it BLOWS my mind.

1. He knows the rules inside out, upside down and backwards. The man looks for every edge in the world and educates himself to seek those loopholes. Major props for that.

2. They have this concept that they've used for years and I've never seen a SINGLE OTHER NFL TEAM DO. They will run a play on 2nd down...and get to a 3rd and somewhat short...they fake going into the huddle and then race to the line, set up...run the EXACT same play, and get an easy first down because the defense is unprepared. So simplistic, yet extremely (common sensical in my mind) rare by 31 of the 32 teams in the league.

3. They KNOW how to game plan for their opponents. Watt, Wolfork, Clowney...all studs who work in space...so what does Hoody do? Goes with 6 offensive linemen and basically eliminates them from damaging a 3rd string raw-as-hell kid who shouldn't be starting in the NFL. Did you see Gronk play any major part of las night's game? Hell no...he's a passing threat and the TE in that gameplan last night was for TE to add to the blocking schemes. Smart, yet so simple....but not to the other 31 dipshit teams.

4. The reason they can use these bizarre schemes like Big blocking packages that would hurt the potential WR play...and I don't think this is brought up EVER, when we talk about the Patriots. Those motherfucking WR's run the BEST routes in the sport...it's not even remotely close. They are coached so well and so disciplined in knowing what they are supposed to do that it is almost disgusting when you compare it to the other 31 assclowns running teams in this league. How many times do you see a Pats receiver make a catch, be at the first down marker, and then (not knowing where he is on the field) go backward trying to make a play and lose yardage and not get the first down? Never. Ever. Never.

5. That guy that looks like a dude that runs a bowling alley with the burly beard and backward baseball cap, Matt Patricia, may be the most underrated DC in the NFL. They ran a zone D last night...now most teams run zone D and you see (from the 31 other schmucko Defenses) easy throw after easy throw after easy throw because there are gorging holes in the zone. Not the Patriots. They play a matchup zone (probably better than anyone) and you don't see teams get those same holes for their QB's on these quick routes. Again, not rocket science, but it clearly works.

And how about the fact that New England is going to go 4-0 playing 2 backup QB's...and WITHOUT Brady, Gronk and Ninkovich, who is the heart of that defense?

The man is the greatest football coach I have ever seen. And oh by the way, when talking all time greats...look at their coaching trees...there's a name on there you might have heard of who has had some success and (maybe the only one who preps like Hoody does as intensely)...Mr. Saban in Tuscaloosa.

Hate, hate, hate the guy. But he is the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen in my opinion. The other dummies coaching in this league only make Hoody look even wiser than he actually is.

Just fucking amazing when you think about it.

I give the Patriots coaching staff, especially hoodie, credit! Surprised? Not one bit!

This Texans franchise doesnt know how to win prime time games.

Bill O brien is the laughing stock of Houston right now!

Did he even congratulate Hoodie after the game? I played it back twice and didnt see, I saw Crenell and Hoodie meet..

Credit has to be given where credit is due. Hoody is a genius. A god damned genius. And I'm a Jets fan...

There are SOOOOOOO many things he does that (for some reason) the other 31 dolts coaching NFL teams don't do...it BLOWS my mind.

1. He knows the rules inside out, upside down and backwards. The man looks for every edge in the world and educates himself to seek those loopholes. Major props for that.

2. They have this concept that they've used for years and I've never seen a SINGLE OTHER NFL TEAM DO. They will run a play on 2nd down...and get to a 3rd and somewhat short...they fake going into the huddle and then race to the line, set up...run the EXACT same play, and get an easy first down because the defense is unprepared. So simplistic, yet extremely (common sensical in my mind) rare by 31 of the 32 teams in the league.

3. They KNOW how to game plan for their opponents. Watt, Wolfork, Clowney...all studs who work in space...so what does Hoody do? Goes with 6 offensive linemen and basically eliminates them from damaging a 3rd string raw-as-hell kid who shouldn't be starting in the NFL. Did you see Gronk play any major part of las night's game? Hell no...he's a passing threat and the TE in that gameplan last night was for TE to add to the blocking schemes. Smart, yet so simple....but not to the other 31 dipshit teams.

4. The reason they can use these bizarre schemes like Big blocking packages that would hurt the potential WR play...and I don't think this is brought up EVER, when we talk about the Patriots. Those motherfucking WR's run the BEST routes in the sport...it's not even remotely close. They are coached so well and so disciplined in knowing what they are supposed to do that it is almost disgusting when you compare it to the other 31 assclowns running teams in this league. How many times do you see a Pats receiver make a catch, be at the first down marker, and then (not knowing where he is on the field) go backward trying to make a play and lose yardage and not get the first down? Never. Ever. Never.

5. That guy that looks like a dude that runs a bowling alley with the burly beard and backward baseball cap, Matt Patricia, may be the most underrated DC in the NFL. They ran a zone D last night...now most teams run zone D and you see (from the 31 other schmucko Defenses) easy throw after easy throw after easy throw because there are gorging holes in the zone. Not the Patriots. They play a matchup zone (probably better than anyone) and you don't see teams get those same holes for their QB's on these quick routes. Again, not rocket science, but it clearly works.

And how about the fact that New England is going to go 4-0 playing 2 backup QB's...and WITHOUT Brady, Gronk and Ninkovich, who is the heart of that defense?

The man is the greatest football coach I have ever seen. And oh by the way, when talking all time greats...look at their coaching trees...there's a name on there you might have heard of who has had some success and (maybe the only one who preps like Hoody does as intensely)...Mr. Saban in Tuscaloosa.

Hate, hate, hate the guy. But he is the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen in my opinion. The other dummies coaching in this league only make Hoody look even wiser than he actually is.

Just fucking amazing when you think about it.

Pink Stripes, too......they use analytics that other teams don't....google it.

Also on the bolded. This guy could barely play special teams for us...now look at him. Their talent evaluation is superb to ANYONE else.

And it is not close....from draft picks to trades to castoffs, to knowing when a player may be done and cutting bait

I only watched just past the 1st qtr, not all of that either, but I'm pretty sure I saw two designed qb runs.
Who else does that when you're down to the last qb?
I think the Pats have their own wonderlick test that goes beyond the NFL test. Considering the physical separates these guys by a slim margin.

I see an asst coach with a handful of treats.
Holds one up and the TE sits. He gets the treat.
Holds one up and says stay. If he stays for 3min, he gets the treat.
If he stays for 3min with cop cars zipping all around and guns going off, he's a starter in the NFL.
Off to the side Bellicheck says "he's a keeper"

Back