Superbowl XLIX...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
(Record goes here)

Totally and utterly stunk it up this season en route to my worst NFL betting experience in all my gambling years.

Not sure what went wrong but the gambling gods fucked me in every way possible.

But I have faith in the Superbowl.

New England Patriots at Seattle Seahawks

The play...

Seahawks ML -105 (6 units)

Was on the Hags last time for the big dance and will be on them again tonight.

Hags not dominating the defensive (secondary) numbers like they were last season which made them an auto-play but the overall defense, strength of schedule and O-line are still all superior to their opponent.

Pats dropped 40+ in the Conference Finals against a dud contender whereas the Hags pulled it out from the clutches of death which softened the line, have the Hags at -4 on a neutral site.

(Teams that scored 40 or more points in their previous playoff game are 6-17 ATS and 10-13 SU (1-4 SU last 5) since 2002)

:shake:

you don't think this line gets any better emkee? I was waiting hoping it might get into + money…bol to you today bud

with you on the hags. 4u so far.

let's get this. need a positive end to my shitty year in NFL betting.

Thanks fellas.

Teams with the better defense have won 40 of the previous 48 Super Bowls (13-3 SU all-time mark for teams possessing the No. 1 ranked overall defense).

Seattle’s defense is currently ranked No. 1 overall in the NFL, giving up only 274 yards per game while allowing a league-low 16 points per contest.

This is the 8th time in Super Bowl history that a team with the No. 1 scoring defense has faced the team with the No. 1 scoring offense. In the seven previous matchups, the top-ranked defense won six times (Hags with the better defense whipped Denver last season).

Have faith the Hags will pound the rock with their better running game and have faith their frontline will shut down the Pats' rush attack. Team that outrushes their opponent is 38-10 SU in the big dance.

you don't think this line gets any better emkee? I was waiting hoping it might get into + money…bol to you today bud

High chance the Hags are on the plus side come kick-off, Tito.

Old Philly local has them at +105.

(Record goes here)

Totally and utterly stunk it up this season en route to my worst NFL betting experience in all my gambling years.

Not sure what went wrong but the gambling gods fucked me in every way possible.

But I have faith in the Superbowl.

What a kick in the balls to finish the season.

What a kick in the balls to finish the season.

Thanks for the bump, lol.

One of many kicks to the balls, Wike.

Hags checklist...

Win the run game (check)

Win the turnover margin (check)

Have a decent lead going into the 4th (check)

Was the Hags game to lose and they lost it. Generally when Seattle is up DD's in the 4th you can count your money and I did.

NFL is a pantomime and is often won or lost on an act of pure randomness making it tough for continual success unlike the NBA or MLB which is full of great betting situations.

Sets me up for a hell of a bounceback next season.

:)

Woops! Warren Sapp Arrested For Trying To Pick Up a Hooker At 7 am

TMZ - Warren Sapp was arrested in Phoenix this morning for soliciting a prostitute around 7AM … TMZ Sports has learned. Sapp was also arrested for assault. The 42-year-old “Dancing with the Stars” alum was booked just a few minutes ago. Sapp was in Phoenix covering the Super Bowl for the NFL Network. It’s not Warren’s first arrest — he was busted in 2010 for domestic battery, but those charges were eventually dropped. He was also arrested for an alleged domestic battery in Miami in 2014.

I guess boys don’t tip, but they also can’t get laid. Guess that’s what happens when you beat up every other chick you’ve been with, you’re out trying to get that prostitute pussy at 7am after an unsuccessful night of partying. Actually makes me feel better about myself- that big rich former NFL players strike out at the bars too. Guess the moral of the story is if it’s 7 am, use your hand, you don’t want the world knowing you couldn’t close the deal with sleazy Super Bowl groupies.

I know what it getting kicked in the balls means, I've been in that situation too, getting screwed very, very badly.

I've adjusted, and only bet the sports I am best at capping, and I limit my risks much more than earlier.

I know that NBA betting doesn't work out for me at all, whereas NFL sometime does, but mainly I just love betting on it.

If NFL screws you, maybe you should stop betting it, or at least find another approach.

Good luck, and thanks for your writeups, always interesting to read you thoughts and angles.

I know what it getting kicked in the balls means, I've been in that situation too, getting screwed very, very badly.

I've adjusted, and only bet the sports I am best at capping, and I limit my risks much more than earlier.

I know that NBA betting doesn't work out for me at all, whereas NFL sometime does, but mainly I just love betting on it.

If NFL screws you, maybe you should stop betting it, or at least find another approach.

Good luck, and thanks for your writeups, always interesting to read you thoughts and angles.

Thanks Wikeman.

Attempted less plays and attempted a more 'situational' approach this year in the NFL (trends, stats, etc of similar teams in similar spots going back to the late nineties), much like I use in the NBA and the results were varied with a trend towards the negative during the regular season (30-33) but absolutely shit in the playoffs (1-7). Will be using my more traditional and previously successful methods next season and incorporating a 'system' based on the officiating crews.

To me it further proves that the NFL is the least friendly 'situational/spot' betting sport on the planet

Back