Superbowl Sunday

Tito

The Salty Dog
Regular Season: 88-66 - (+18.68u)

Playoffs - 12-12 - (+.7u)

3-1 last week…i want to say this is a great site, lots of good folks here. All the best to you guys and enjoy your Super Bowl….:cheers3:

I will be on a side tmrw, ML and alt line, just waiting on it til tmrw. Nothing huge. Seahawks w a miraculous win last week, they handed the game to the Pack in the 1H w their TO's. The Pats cruised last week, was probably so easy for Bill B to game plan for probably one of the heaviest one sided offenses I've ever seen in the playoffs. Just no run game to worry about. All I have so far are props...

Seahawks ML (-109) -2u-

Seahawks -3 (+142) -1u-

Seahawks put themselves in a hole in the Nfc championship, and made an amazing comeback. Yes GB f-ed up every which way, but the Seahawks D still needed to step up when they did and the O had to still execute. Pats blowout was impressive, but I think it was not as amazing as most are thinking it is. I'm not putting too much stock in last weeks game, looking at the overall teams. Everyone talks about how superior the Pats O is to the mediocre O of the Seahawks, by my #'s they are a lot closer than that. Seahawks D is not what it was last year, but it is still the better unit on the field today by a considerable margin. Very capable TE, top 3 RB, a QB that just makes it happen, and WR's that play w a chip on their shoulders and get it done. Very likely its a close game, single digits, and I don't feel confident like last SB, when I slammed the Seahawks…but I think they can get it done. Need to disrupt Tommy though and give Beast his carries.

Pats TT OVER 13 2H (-115) -10u-

Julian Edelmen receptions OVER 6.5 (-115) -1u-

In the last 8 weeks (omitting the Bills last game of the season) Edelman has eclipsed this reception # and has double digit targets in all games but one….this is Bradys main target (along w Gronk) in a passing game that goes w short quick outs. I think this has a good shot.

Shane Vereen rush and receiving yards OVER 38 (-135) -1u-

In the last 13 weeks, Vereen has gone over this number all but twice.

Jermaine Kerse longest reception OVER 19.5 (-115) -1u-

Kerse is not a volume guy, but has been consistent w big yardage plays all year. He's gone over this # 6 out of the last 9 weeks.

New England converts a 4th down (+125) -.8u-

Pats have been very efficient in converting 4th downs this season. And you know Bill B is not afraid to go for these.

A 2pt conversion is attempted (+225) -.25u-

Why the hell not, haha...

New England wins 1H & loses game (+582) -.25u-

Considering the Seahawks tendency to start slow...

Back with the side tomorrow…bol to everyone :shake:

Last edited:
thanks ret!

figured you'd be on your boys…i can't blame anyone for playing the Pats here - cheers :cheers3:

Stepping out on this, biggest play of the season....Seahawks can still win, but they have real issues here. You can basically just throw it at whomever Simon is covering, that guy is horrible

Back