vs Seattle Seahawks
Risking 625 To Win 500

Denver Broncos* -6 +180 vs Seattle Seahawks
Risking 200 To Win 360

Seattle Seahawks/Denver Broncos Under 49½ -127*
Risking 254 To Win 200

Parlay

1. 2/2/2014 6:30 PM NFL Football 102 Denver Broncos* -130 vs Seattle Seahawks
  2. 2/2/2014 6:30 PM NFL Football 101 Seattle Seahawks/Denver Broncos* Under 54 -250
Risking 200 To Win 296

Yes, I know that Defense wins SuperBowls but the team must be able to score!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Denver actually has featured a superior run defense to Seattle and none of the last four foes for the Broncos have topped 87 yards rushing with the two playoff opponents combining for only 129 yards rushing. If Seattle is unable to run the ball effectively, they will have little chance of keeping up with the Broncos..
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Denver's fortunes ride on Manning's ability to make the correct adjustments at the line of scrimmage, something he does as well as anyone in NFL history. The challenge is doing it against a Seahawks defense that flies around and feasts on turnovers, so he'll have to be conservative, riding the running game and picking his spots. If he can avoid turnovers and give the Broncos a chance to steal this late, you have to like his chances[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]The Broncos' offense put up at least 30 points in 13 games this season, including 41 points against the Giants at Met Life Stadium back in Week 2, the site of the Super Bowl. Denver won all four games against the NFC, while breaking the 40-point barrier in all four victories against the Eagles, Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Denver has leaned to the ‘over’ (11-7) this season, the ‘under’ has cashed in its last five games behind a defense that has only surrendered 17.4 PPG during this span.

As far as the total, the better weather than expected concerns me a bit but I still played the Under although less than I had initially expected
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]This matchup should play out favorably for both defenses as Seattle’s great rush offense will face a very good rush defense and the great passing game for Denver will deal with a great Seattle pass defense. [/FONT] The Seahawks have watched the ‘under’ go 12-6 (67%) this season and that includes a current run of seven straight ‘under’ tickets.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Seattle was the ranked first in total defense this season by almost 20 yards per game as well as being the No. 1 scoring defense and the No. 1 yards per play defense. This is a historically great defense especially compared with the upward scoring of the league in general this season.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Denver has allowed just 15 points per game in the last four games despite some notable injuries. The scoring against Denver is also inflated with 30 of 33 points allowed in the two playoff games coming in the fourth quarter. Denver is currently the fourth best rush defense in the NFL in yards per game allowed, holding foes to less than 98 yards per game, on just 3.9 yards per carry, both figures that best the great Seattle defense against the run.[/FONT]

GLTA

GL my friend.
Many points that I see are similar to my own. Where Seattle will fail is that Manning just doesnt get sacked often, and as soon a the Denver line eliminates that rush, this one will be all Denver as it should be, imo.

GL my friend.
Many points that I see are similar to my own. Where Seattle will fail is that Manning just doesnt get sacked often, and as soon a the Denver line eliminates that rush, this one will be all Denver as it should be, imo.

Thanks. Glad we are seeing it the same.
GL CG
Have a Big day partner :shake:

added
Denver Broncos* -125 vs Seattle Seahawks for 1st Half
Risking 250 To Win 200

Denver Broncos* +½ -160 vs Seattle Seahawks for 1st Quarter
Risking 160 To Win 100

Denver Broncos* -125 vs Seattle Seahawks for 2nd Quarter
Risking 250 To Win 200

I have played a shitpot full of props for this game, most being small for entertainment purposes and beer$$, but there are a few that I really like and can still be had at a favorable number

W.Welker pass receptions/.* Over 5½ -124
Risking 248 To Win 200

W.Welker receiving yards/.* Over 56½ -120
Risking 240 To Win 200

W.Welker catch a pass first* -180 vs D.Baldwin catch a pass first
Risking 180 To Win 100

:drooling:[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[QUOTE Inspekdah=;2015346]GL, agree[/QUOTE]

Thanks Inspekdah....good to see we agree
GL pard

the touts picks always interest me as i have always wondered how the hell they stay in business LOL

the latest tout count that i see is:

as of 4:25 pm

Seahawks 65
Broncos 39
Over 15
Under 37

so it looks like we are are on the wrong side :) :)
:announce:

GL Blood - hope all is well.

Thanks Grind...I certainly appreciate all of the work u do for us in college baskets. Ur excellent work is appreciated by all.
I hit ur OregonSt pick hard today both spread and ML...niceeeeeeee

And all is as well as can be expected now that I have a mother-in-law living with me :)

GL my friend :shake:

Back