Super Sunday Mlb!

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Made a couple units last night and still trying to breach 70 units...Lets see if we can get closer today!

On to the Games:

Warning Homer Pick Below

1. Atlanta Braves +120 for 2 units!

The fish are going down today, Willis is a liability and the braves are on the upswing, buddy has been good except for his 7 run ball game a few back, but thats not happening today, look for Willis to be gone by the forth.

2. Spankees - 132 To win 2 units.

Harren isnt unhittable and the yanks arent gonna lay down @ home, not with their ACE on the mound, their lineup is still scary, look for AROD to make Harren pay.

Im gonna add a few more if i can research enough before 1:05.

:cheers:

Shit seeing how I thought the Oakland total was a good play, I will give you a fadeable answer.

It only makes sense to me to say Over in this game when I hear the two pitchers but honestly at 11, I think this game goes under. Maybe Kameron Loe really did fix his mechanics and Tavarez is ok. I just think 11 is high in this game and I don't know if 12 runs will be scored

Yeah,
But you never know when one of those pitchers can get shelled. Thats the problem with that bet...probably a no play.

After a nasty 1-5 (-8) units day, i am going back to the basics...One to two plays period.....Cut my plays down and concentrate on a lot less games...

Back