Super Bowl Sunday Plays

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Had an excellent wildcard weekend, a shitty divisional weekend, and basically kissed my sister in the conference weekend. Got a bunch of small stuff going in the Super Bowl, but it's pretty much nothing more than a lot of action plays...a whole lotta crap to keep me interested and entertained.

NE (-12) over NYG (-110) for 1.5 units

NYG/NE under 55 (-110) for 1.5 units

Going against the public on both, as this'll be nothing like the week 17 matchup imo. NE will seal the deal.
Now all the props...

Will Brandon Jacobs score a TD in game?
Yes (+120) for 1 unit

Total FGs in game?
Over 3.5 (+160) for 1/2 unit

Total # of sacks in game?
Under 4 (+105) for 1/2 unit

What will happen 1st for Eli Manning?
Throw an INT (+120) for 1/2 unit

Total passing yards for Eli?
191 to 245 (+175) for 1/2 unit

Total passing yards by Brady?
300 or more (+105) for 1/2 unit

Total receptions by Welker?
Over 7.5 (+140) for 1/2 unit

Total receptions by Boss?
Over 2 (+125) for 1/2 unit

Total receptions by Stallworth?
Over 3 (+120) for 1/2 unit

BTW, the Eli prop is what he'll throw 1st...a TD or an INT. Other than that, it's all pretty self-explanatory.

Anyways...enjoy the game, the festivities, and so forth. And BOL with whatever you're wagering on today.
Until next season... :cheers:

my original picks were the over and pats but i think imma be changin that over....you and mr bator are both on the under, two cappers i have a lot of respect for

my original picks were the over and pats but i think imma be changin that over....you and mr bator are both on the under, two cappers i have a lot of respect for

Thx for the kind words, MM. :cheers: BOL 2 u this Super Bowl.
Mr Bator knows his shit, and it's good to know he's on the under tomorrow. But the only over i'd personally consider in the game is the NE team total. I think they get into the 30s, but that they also keep the Giants in the teens. Combination of great red zone defense, as well as Eli reverting to form.

Also, week 17 has very little to do with how this Super Bowl plays out, imho...so i don't think this game will look anything like that one 5 weeks ago.

Looks good Yanks. I liked the over 33 for team total on the Pats. Its not going to be pretty I'm afraid. :cheers::cheers:'an_horse'

Boss prop is interesting to me.. GL

In vegas-- only Boss prop I can find is -1.5 but at -165.. Like it but like yours better.. May head over to the Hilton to see if they have it at 2 with plus juice.. GL today... If the Giants fall behind, this is gold.. Have to like those chances.. Burress is going to draw double teams and toomer will get some attention.. Only problem is Boss had 4 rec. in last NE game so the defense may pay slightly more attn to him now...:cheers:

gl today bro... some nice props there... I think the Boss and Jacobs ones are good... giants will need them both big today.

Back