Super Bowl props

My degenerate thinking....This may be a good chance for a Super Bowl middle, i know the rule of thumb is Vegas rarely allows a number to. Be middled in such a big game. But the stubborn fact is Tampa is usually in the game look at their final scores and KC finds a way to pull it out of in close games. KC won by 3 earlier vs bucs. Tampa has only lost by 3 points or less all year except with horrible games by Brady being twice vs Saints.

I’ve got a few KC ML/-2.5 parlays that I been building for 2 weeks now, and will keep most on KC but I plan on taking some risk off with a good chance at a Tampa middle at +3.5/+4 if it gets their???
More props to come....

Adding Fournette > Williams rushing

Last edited:
Adding... a few more props if u can get them.

Clyde Ed helaire to score a td? Yes +210
Shortest Td scored in game under 1.5 yards? Yes -140
Final play of game qb kneel. -135

BOL fellas

Last edited:
Great prop bets

That punt prop is sneaky good.

Obviously a 1.5 score nowadays is a good bet with so many PIs...

Good value on CEH

My degenerate thinking....This may be a good chance for a Super Bowl middle, i know the rule of thumb is Vegas rarely allows a number to. Be middled in such a big game. But the stubborn fact is Tampa is usually in the game look at their final scores and KC finds a way to pull it out of in close games. KC won by 3 earlier vs bucs. Tampa has only lost by 3 points or less all year except with horrible games by Brady being twice vs Saints.

I’ve got a few KC ML/-2.5 parlays that I been building for 2 weeks now, and will keep most on KC but I plan on taking some risk off with a good chance at a Tampa middle at +3.5/+4 if it gets their???
More props to come....

Adding Fournette > Williams rushing

im no line move expert guy but I don’t think those +3.5s gonna be around much, I would take them now if you can get, I don’t see it ever touching 4. I could see it flipping and bucs+3 taking on juice at some point. I’m sure they would love to get a bunch of bets on both teams at 3 laying -120, they already running the risk of getting sided with a kc by 3 win where all kc bets push (im assuming nobody playin kc-3.5 (or they shouldn’t be!) and the Tampa +3.5 cashes. How much did you have to pay to get kc-2.5? Was it really enough savings to go there instead of the money line?

Last edited:
Back