Super Bowl props because why not?

shakerpenguin

Shaker booty
I had $39 in my 5D account for some reason so I figured I might as well make some dumb wagers to continue fondy's tradition. go easy on me because I don't know what I'm doing!

Coin toss tails -101
"Brave" in anthem over 5.5 secs -280
Super Bowl on Groundhog Day mention -105
Safety or OT +457
First score a SF TD +215

Team Ruff +254
Winning MVP is male -195

Also 5D doesn't have a gatorade prop?? wtf

I had $39 in my 5D account for some reason so I figured I might as well make some dumb wagers to continue fondy's tradition. go easy on me because I don't know what I'm doing!

Coin toss tails -101
Safety or OT +457
First score a SF TD +215

Team Ruff +254
Winning MVP is male -195

I hope you nail the coin toss I’m flooded with head action

Coin toss tails -101
Safety or OT +457
First score a SF TD +215

Team Ruff +254
Winning MVP is male -195

The Gatorade prop is a source of controversy everywhere because Purple got hammered this week due to Kobe.

I was hearing that Bosa was going to be the MVP? If the 9ers won? Anyone confirm that?

dunno how that can be said? I’d assume had jimmy g lead a td drive after kc took lead he would have won it. Had niners won with 20 then yea that woulda made sense. Imagine how big his impact would have been if they didn’t let kc get away with holding him practically every play!!

I’m good with refs staying out of it but not when they throw that ticky tack bs pi flag on kittle before half that ruined my kittle over yards prop.

dunno how that can be said? I’d assume had jimmy g lead a td drive after kc took lead he would have won it. Had niners won with 20 then yea that woulda made sense. Imagine how big his impact would have been if they didn’t let kc get away with holding him practically every play!!

I’m good with refs staying out of it but not when they throw that ticky tack bs pi flag on kittle before half that ruined my kittle over yards prop.

would have been an awful SB if they called the 20 missed holds... so I don’t mind letting them play. But then back off on the other stuff.

would have been an awful SB if they called the 20 missed holds... so I don’t mind letting them play. But then back off on the other stuff.

yea, like I said I’m good with letting them play but when you stay out of it then when they did call some ticky tack crap it all the more damning imo.

Had they simply not called that offensive pi id been perfectly happy with the officiating (although I still think a couple the holds were egregious to the point they needed to be called, had they simply called one of them early maybe kc wouldn’t have continued doing it, instead they realized they could get away with murder so they smartly continued holding bosa as that appeared only way they could block him!). Just dunno how the hell you make what was obviously a predetermined decision to not make many calls then call that offensive pi that had a huge impact on the score?!?! there was/is more hand fighting than that on damn near every pass play compared to what kittle did. Great route and pass, I just can’t buy that being a flag when you supposed to be letting them play?

Yeah you add in that pass and the yardage and the 3 points.... G probably doesn’t force the pick late or need to throw those bad passes and the narrative is he’s the next Joe instead of a bust. Crazy the small bounces and calls and how it changes all the perception.

Back