Super Bowl Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
Hooper Over 1.5 Catches .5/.5
Hooper Over 19.5 Yards .5/.68
Hooper ATL first TD .1/1.2
Hooper game first TD .1/2.2

Just think both teams' gameplans have Ryan looking his way a bunch. Also think Brady over completions and attempts are worthwhile but not playing them.

Placed a unit on Falcons NFC title and a unit on Falcons SB future few days after they beat up on SF, riding it out to see if I can pick up 16 units there. the NFC title makes this one gravy so not hedging, hoping to not regret it a ton.

Gl guys!

You got city hands, Mr. Hooper. Been countin' money all your life.

Don't regret not hedging, but man that's a brutal way to not cash a 16 unit future.

Atlanta was up 28-9 and received the ball on the New England 41 with 17 minutes left. Matthews holding call kills that possession and takes them out of field goal territory.

Up 28-12 with 8:30 left and 3rd and 1. This is the terrible play call imo -- on 3rd and 1, they didn't line up a back behind Ryan. Zero threat of run and the Pats just pinned their ears back and rushed, Freeman missed his guy.

Wasted all three timeouts, including throwing that last challenge when I'm pretty sure it would've been reviewed automatically when clock hit 2 mins while Pats were lining up off the Edelman catch.

Up 28-20 with 2nd and 11 on the NE 23. Look, Atlanta got this far all season being very aggressive. I don't mind the aggressive playcall here, but if you're going to go for the kill, Ryan has to know to throw it away at the first sign of trouble.

And then another Matthews holding call to take them out of FG range entirely.

Just a collective team-wide collapse, pretty horrendous.

Back