Super Bowl Line

Yeah, NFC is better as a whole, but you could argue the AFC has two of the top three teams in the playoffs

If Pats or Broncos win AFC ( likely ) then i think they are the line favorites vs most any team from NFC by 6 or more.

Exceptions would be SF or GB and then Pats or Broncos are probably still favored by 3 to pick 'em.

Correct?

Not sure bones. Think Den/NE would be 6 or more over the second wildcard team and winner of NFC East only. Den/GB and Den/SF Tough lines to make IMO

Denver would be a fav over SF just based on public perception and the matchup of QB's. If GB got there, that's the only team that could be a fav over Denver or New England.

Bones: That's where my head's at....Denver or New England and -1 should be a solid number. Atlanta would come a dog because people still don't believe in 'em, Seattle would be a dog to both with a rookie QB-even if they're hot.....see where I'm going with this? and if Denver or New England don't make it, well, I'll have a bad number on a game that is no bigger than an average unit size....just trying to get out ahead of the market.

Bones: That's where my head's at....Denver or New England and -1 should be a solid number. Atlanta would come a dog because people still don't believe in 'em, Seattle would be a dog to both with a rookie QB-even if they're hot.....see where I'm going with this? and if Denver or New England don't make it, well, I'll have a bad number on a game that is no bigger than an average unit size....just trying to get out ahead of the market.

agree...get out ahead of mkt b/c it will be Broncos or Pats

Back