Sup Bro's very strong NBA play for Wednesday

Sup Bro?

All County '95
Sup bros? Sup bro is releasing a large wager tonight and all Sup Bro fans should follow religiously.

Sup Bro is playing the Detroit Pistons/Boston Celtics UNDER the total of 174. Sup Bro just sold his all-county football award on eBay for a nice chunk of change and will be wagering the entire amount on it. Cash in on this fellow bros and thank me later.

Sup Bro?

Sup Bro was not aware that the infamous BAR was wagering on the Under tonight. Sup Bro likes to be his own person, therefore Sup Bro will reverse his bet and play the OVER in the game.

Sup Bro?

Sup Bro was not aware that the infamous BAR was wagering on the Under tonight. Sup Bro likes to be his own person, therefore Sup Bro will reverse his bet and play the OVER in the game.

Sup Bro?

:36_11_6: :36_11_6: so which is it now....??

sup bro?

well there are other ppl on the over though. hey i got a fukn smashing idea bro. why dont you, i'm sorry, let me rephrase that again.....

why dont sup bro just play the over for 5 units and the under for 5 units, therefore, sup bro will be the only cool guy on both sides.

well there are other ppl on the over though. hey i got a fukn smashing idea bro. why dont you, i'm sorry, let me rephrase that again.....

why dont sup bro just play the over for 5 units and the under for 5 units, therefore, sup bro will be the only cool guy on both sides.

winnah no matter what

:36_11_6:

to all my sup bro wanna bes,

sup bro came through with the big winner on the over and sup bro's convincing win is gaining him credit worldwide. sup bro knew this play would hit and when sup bro cashed he took four hoes to the bar and gave them a little taste of sup bro. keep on the sup bro train and you will profit, just like this easy play bros.

sup bro is money in the bank, sup bro wins.

sup bro?

this ain't bro, bro

I don't feel the usual sup bro fear when I read his posts. This guy is an imposter!

booooo this man!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
icon8.gif

sup bro?

who me or this fake bro?

it is essential that you recognize him being a con.

since you are a self proclaimed "scam buster" :shake:

I've been IP checking.

Wheres Sup Bro live...anyone know?

sup bro was an all county lineman in 1995 and had 15 tackles for losses. sup bro didn't become an all county lineman by taking crap.

The real sup bro of course. :shake:

This sup bro is mellow and takes shit from everyone.

sup bro was an all county lineman in 1995 and had 15 tackles for losses. sup bro didn't become an all county lineman by taking crap.

The real sup bro of course. :shake:

This sup bro is mellow and takes shit from everyone.

What is he, STEED's brother?:36_11_6:

who me or this fake bro?

it is essential that you recognize him being a con.

since you are a self proclaimed "scam buster" :shake:

the booo was for the sup bro imposter... of course its not the real sup bro, bro...

you can't get one over on the "scam buster" , so don't even try.... :shake:

Does anybody know if "Sup Bro" is taking both sides of the total tonight again? I really love his picks and am looking to tail him again. Thanks in advance. :36_11_6:

ATP only attempt that if sup bro tells you to

if you do it alone may end up broke bro

sup bro picks his spots and knows when's the right time to bet both sides

I repeat

do not do it on your own

Back