118/53/110/228
119/59/119/238
114/61/124/238
135/48/108/243
140/48/103/243
114/64/119/233

Tonight

127/?/?/?

If it's anything over 113 I'm on the under. Pretty clear that if the 1st half total is high which it is tonight the 2nd half dies and with a big lead I think the 4th quarter will be quite boring.

i hate you, J.

i just want you to know that.

we were toying w/ the idea of a 2H under in the in-game thread, and decided to probably stay away, but still on the fence with it.

then i see this thread. and it put me over the top.

under 112 for a unit.

GL bro, hopefully its good karma and not like the last time i tailed you on a total and we were unlucky enough to lose by a fucking half pt (charlotte-utah game) on a useless dunk in the last 30 seconds.

:cheers:

I'll ride with you, buddy.

Under 112.

suns -5.5?

not a fan with the rematch in two days, but who knows who will be hot and who won't.

i hate you, J.

i just want you to know that.

we were toying w/ the idea of a 2H under in the in-game thread, and decided to probably stay away, but still on the fence with it.

then i see this thread. and it put me over the top.

under 112 for a unit.

GL bro, hopefully its good karma and not like the last time i tailed you on a total and we were unlucky enough to lose by a fucking half pt (charlotte-utah game) on a useless dunk in the last 30 seconds.

oh i remember. after we lost 2.5 points of value throughout the day. :hang:

oh i remember. after we lost 2.5 points of value throughout the day. :hang:

yep, after it was declared dwill was out to drop the total a couple points, the fucking books got us w/ the line movement by a 1/2 point.

time for payback:cheers:

Back