Suns/Raps

I have read that. Just seems so totally insane for the Heat to do it that I find it hard to believe. They would be taking on payroll, giving up much the better player and losing a expiring contract. Why would anyone do it?

still think it goes under 2h? watched the entire game and they're not playing defense today

no doubt...matador at its finest

but will still try for my middle...huge opportunity to hit but shots have to start to miss for it to have a chance

U104 for 1/2 my FG Hova play

gl guys

Raps pk and Under 104 2H.

The shooting percentages are crazy this game. There is a combined 1 missed ft in this game. Raps totals tend to go over because of second chance points. Suns havent been able to dominate the boards this game. Everything is from the outside.

Absolutely brutal for toronto backers.

Refs should have put the whistle away.

they fouled with like 3 or 4 sec left fuck the refs they were brutal all game calling bs fouls on shaq all fuckin game.

they gave the raps so many damn calls :shake:

Last few days so many games like this where the truth is there really was no good side to play.

ESPN had it reported as 116-113 with no time left. Closed my browser. Reopened it to check out NFL live page and saw 117-113 final...wow...who shot the FT's and how legit was the call?

Back