Suns may be a good bet

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Atlanta b=b is 1-4 and 0-5 ats Ayton is expected tp start. Atlanta is playing worst 3 in 4 and worst 4-6 and they play Washington next who beat them by 14 I think they are extremely tired. Will the Suns screw it up?? I doubt it. Think about it

Off topic in Bucks at Washington
Most trends yell over for Washington
Bucks not so much
Both teams tend to go over a lot on Saturday
Refs all over and like home teams a lot
Will be looking at Washington plated over
Oddly both teams stink on Saturday not normally good for a over

Last edited:
kinda like utah giving up 7 to houston, houston without capela and CP most likely sitting and playing b2b on the road at altitude....any thoughts?

Will be looking. Insane day Million hockey games College basketball games and NBA games

Half unit over bet in Hornets
Refs not great for an over I think its going over
Considering under in suns
Probably fading GS
full bet screw the half unit I think it wins secondary first half over as well

Last edited:
Some things I don't think about. I know they stink on Saturdays and that they normally gone under after losses. I know I would not like their refs if I was then so making a small first quarter bet on them and hitting Lakers on a elevated line

Starting to think it may be ok
Suns small game under small
first game this year on 3 with Houston coming in
Really neither team has any reason to like this high and great under refs

Suns had a big problem with no point guard. Now they have a big problem with power forwards and rebounding which cost them the game. Solution would be for management to trade for some help. Owner seems uninterested

Surprise Cleveland over is a Very good bet
adding Philadelphia over

Last edited:
Putting this mildly I was certain Cleveland would go over today before seeing refs. Refs were shown and the total actually went down. I doubled the bet

I can see it Tuck. Boston had 8/9 players in double figures last game. Their offense is starting to click. Of course all the shots fell for both teams on Sunday. Kyrie out tonight and I think that will help the over. When Kyrie is in the attention to D increases because he and Smart are the best defensive players currently. This shapes up to the type of game where the C's just outscore their opponent. Their D has been better lately but I can see them putting up 120+ here.

It will not be easy for Boston. Cleveland is 5-0 on Tuesday and 5-2 on 2 days off and coming off pounding. One of the refs is a top homer ref and it is a good Celtic day and Boston off 1 day rest is pretty much a auto over play

One of these 2 teams is 5-0 on Tuesday Cleveland
The other is 5-1 Boston 2 major over refs???

No Morris or Kyrie for C's and no Osman for Cavs.
Last 14 days, Kyrie averaging 28ppg; Morris averaging 14.5ppg and Osman 21.4ppg.

Might lend some reasoning behind the total dropping

No Morris or Kyrie for C's and no Osman for Cavs.
Last 14 days, Kyrie averaging 28ppg; Morris averaging 14.5ppg and Osman 21.4ppg.

Might lend some reasoning behind the total dropping
Maybe. I don’t think any of that is breaking news though. We knew all that yesterday

I like it and bet it. I just wonder where all Cavs offense come from. Especially w good being gone now.

Cavs O may come from lack of D from the C's if they decide to see if they can out score them.....maybe

Last 3 games
This is at home on Tuesday
scored 115 at home vs Indiana
5th recent home game
I see a lot of home games in the 100s
117-to 108
beating Houston

Back