Suns good team mates??

Yeah the other Suns guys on the floor should've at least did something. Only one guy at the end really stood up for Amundson by pushing Randolph away. On the otherhand, at least the starters, particularly Amare didn't run on the floor and face suspension like he did agains the Spurs in the playoffs (Horry cheap shot game).

What hathis league turned into? Seriously? David Stern has killed all the good times I enjoyed growing up.

20 game suspension? Are you serious? Now, Z-Bo is a punk for what he did but this was the norm back in the day. Back in the day the other team would have been provided the opportiunity to repspond. They cannot anymore or they will get suspended.

20 years ago, thats a one-game suspension and he woulda got roughed up at some point.

I don't condone fighting but at same point this is ludicrous. I do know this, O'Neal should be sending a message to any clipper that goes to the hole tonight.

i agree bar, sit worse than that would happpen more than half the time when i used to play on the playground and intramurals that shit ain't even a whistle, he just slapped the side of the guy's head.

of course this was bullshit by randolph, but amundson starts the play by flopping on the floor to exaggerate to get a call, then amundson jumps up like a punk-bitch, as if he really intended to do anything. it's my opinion that that "euro-trash" bad-acting play is ruining the game. punks like amundson, ginobilli, and vladi wouldn't be as successful though if the refs do a better job, but nba refs are worse gamblers than us , so i don't know

What hathis league turned into? Seriously? David Stern has killed all the good times I enjoyed growing up.

20 game suspension? Are you serious? Now, Z-Bo is a punk for what he did but this was the norm back in the day. Back in the day the other team would have been provided the opportiunity to repspond. They cannot anymore or they will get suspended.

20 years ago, thats a one-game suspension and he woulda got roughed up at some point.

I don't condone fighting but at same point this is ludicrous. I do know this, O'Neal should be sending a message to any clipper that goes to the hole tonight.
:shake:

If Shaq is good for one thing, it's to stick up for a teammate in a fight. He wasn't on the floor at the time but I know for sure he would've roughed up Zach Randolph if he was.

If John Chaney was coach of Suns he would have had his goon check into the game and break someone's arm/leg.

i agree bar, sit worse than that would happpen more than half the time when i used to play on the playground and intramurals that shit ain't even a whistle, he just slapped the side of the guy's head.

of course this was bullshit by randolph, but amundson starts the play by flopping on the floor to exaggerate to get a call, then amundson jumps up like a punk-bitch, as if he really intended to do anything. it's my opinion that that "euro-trash" bad-acting play is ruining the game. punks like amundson, ginobilli, and vladi wouldn't be as successful though if the refs do a better job, but nba refs are worse gamblers than us , so i don't know

what are you on coke? there wasn't much of a flop, but randolph looked like he was about to start kicking amundson on the ground, what do you want the guy to do?

and god damn, he gets suspended for 2 games which is nothing. just because in the old days things would be worse doesn't mean that shit is ok now...its a professional sport, not the fucking streets

Randolph for a 2 game suspension from that.:shake:

Let's see some more fights from here on since the penalty is so light.

2 games is a fucken joke. You gotta send a stronger message then that especially after the brawl in Detroit a few years ago. It was 100% unprovoked and Randolph is an idiot who has a history of stupid behaviour.

Back