Suns and Grizz Under 225 anybody?

• Thread starter Thread starter Supersav
  • Start date Start date
S

Supersav

with the injuries to miller and stoudamire or am I falling into suckerbetdom

unless rudy Yag and hakim warrick drop 30 + pt games i have to think under is $

I agree. I think that under is probably solid.

only thing to worry about is a 140-100 game...which is possible with a nobody trying to guard nash or barbosa.

and some of the fouls that should have been called in SacK yesterday will probably get called for the suns tonight.

I took the suns. I fully expect 115 out of them against this sieve known as the Grizz defense. Now, will it be 125-101 or 95 - 70, I don't know....

but I do expect a 20pt win...

This is an interesting situation.

Memphis is 33-15 to Over (in reg - 34-14 after OT) since Gasol returned, and has reeled off 8 straight Overs. I believe brewers7 posted the fact that only 3(?) teams have ever reeled off more than 13 straight Overs. MEM have more consistently gone Under on the road since Gasol's return, and face 5 straight road games to try and get this present Over run to the 13 game mark. They have PHX, the lakers (in Over form since walton returned, 4 straight), POR, SEA & GDS, then (if at 13 Overs) PHX then GDS at home (which could easily become 15 Overs).

So given their greater level of Unders away since Gasol's return (13-8 to Over, 20-7 at home), you have to presume with some sense of certainty this Over streak will die on this road trip. Portland & Seattle (minus Ray Allen) are obvious candidates for the likely venue, poss. LA since they just totaled 240 with MEM which should lead to an inflated line (depending on the result tonight). I think its also self evident that their failure will mirror ATS (6-9 ATS in Unders during this time, 17-13-3 ATS in Over results by comparison).

Since PHX can obviously win ATS going away, tonight is a likely fixture to end the Mem over run. But Suns off a loss? they might get Over *by themselves* as the Spurs did vs Seattle.

Whether it ends here or in LA, I think it highly improbable that Mem sweeps through POR & SEA without recording an under result. thats where I'll be looking to bet it.

Back