Suns -10.5

Thanks Killa. That means alot from a guy with your track record. Had you wished me bad luck I might have hedged.

Thanks Horus. Next to Killa I can't imagine another poster that I would rather have wish me good luck. It means alot. Thanks again.

I understand your whole point of this thread but its what I would expect least from you in all honesty.

As for the play, 5 game trip and one day rest is what is keeping me ff it but def lean that way..

I don't get what your saying here when you say it's what you'd expect least from me? I just decided I'd post my favorite play of the day each day and this is the first one.

As far as my follow up two posts they included a ton of sarcasim. I'm all about sarcism. I certainly didn't intent to harm anybody with my responses and I cincerely doubt anybody was offended. If they were I'll offer my deepest appologies.

I'm confused. Who is this thread possibly hurting? Phoenix IS JP's favorite play of Monday, he has told me as such since early this afternoon. It's not a bullshit thread. What's wrong with this thread? And what is wrong with post #3? Because he made a joke about me saying GL? And it's not even really a joke, because if I was going huge on Miami he may indeed have backed off his play a bit (as I would if he was ever huge on the opposite side of me). I'm confused, and I speak for the whole Nation when I say that.

:11_12_13:

And as far as the play goes I'm not worried about the Suns off the five game roadie. Exact same situation last year with one day rest and they came home and dismantled the Spurs. They'll be up for the Heat ecspecially after the loss to the Timberwolves.

What I think Killa is that the mods now view any post from the nation to be sarcastic and will look for any reference that could be interpreted as well u know the opposite of straight

Do you have a bad history of the Suns losing while in attendance?

Haven't watched a Suns win in the last 5 games I've been to dating back 2 seasons. Last loss was this season against the Rockets, a team they usually bitch slap for fun.

Them losing to the Hawks as a 13 point favourite in February probably takes the cake.

Haven't watched a Suns win in the last 5 games I've been to dating back 2 seasons. Last loss was this season against the Rockets, a team they usually bitch slap for fun.

Them losing to the Hawks as a 13 point favourite in February probably takes the cake.

You think you could maybe give those tickets away or sell them on ebay or something? :)

Lean towards the over 214 more than anything else, no real feel on a side in this game.

Lean towards the over 214 more than anything else, no real feel on a side in this game.

Ya I can see that winning easily as well. Just worried about the Heat packing it in on the last game of the trip. Their bench is only three deep and had three guys play over 40 yesterday. Shaq will be useless. Quinn played 44 minutes which is more than he played over the last 12 games. He'll be sore and worthless tomorrow running with Suns. Suns kill 4th quarter pace when they're up big. You'll probably have Smush Parker, Penny, Mark Blount, Joel Anthony and Alexander Johnson out there with your money on the line.

Good luck JP.

Thanks XS. I do appreciate it.

It is an interesting game. I am unsure as to what I will do. I think you should realize though this is actually a problem. Last 2 years the heat have been great playing 4th in 5. Comparison to Spurs game fails as the Heat are a 5-15 nobody the Suns have beaten 5 straight while the Spurs are the Suns greatest rival. This season off a straight loss the Suns are 1-3 ats and the next team they play is Utah the team they dislike most. Now the other side of the coin is this Heat team may just fall down and be crushed. Right now I simply am unsure. GL

good luck!

on the over in that one, agree that the suns come out shooting the lights out at home after their terrible peformance in minny. and heat exhausted froma long road trip out west, phoenix runs them out of the gym!!!

We talked a little bit about this game on im. Its interesting from both sides, not sure if you are using the loss of minny as motivation and or the heats back 2 back. Either way :11_12_13:

The more I look at this one the more I like it. The line moved one full point and I still like it. I'll probably take it too, very soon. Don't want to lay much more than this.

GL JP :cheers:

It is an interesting game. I am unsure as to what I will do. I think you should realize though this is actually a problem. Last 2 years the heat have been great playing 4th in 5. Comparison to Spurs game fails as the Heat are a 5-15 nobody the Suns have beaten 5 straight while the Spurs are the Suns greatest rival. This season off a straight loss the Suns are 1-3 ats and the next team they play is Utah the team they dislike most. Now the other side of the coin is this Heat team may just fall down and be crushed. Right now I simply am unsure. GL

Always appreciate your thoughts tuck. Don't think you can really compare the Heat right now to the one from the last two years. No JWill has them playing Quinnn 44 minutes a game when he had only played 4 times in the last 12 games. They have absolutely no bench right now. Shaq and Zo grab the 48 minutes at center while Davis provides some time off the bench. It's already killed them multiple times in this trip as they ran out of gas in GSW and UTA. Suns won't have to care that much to win this by 15+ imo.

Thanks doulbem.

good luck!

on the over in that one, agree that the suns come out shooting the lights out at home after their terrible peformance in minny. and heat exhausted froma long road trip out west, phoenix runs them out of the gym!!!

Lets hope your right CapN2.

We talked a little bit about this game on im. Its interesting from both sides, not sure if you are using the loss of minny as motivation and or the heats back 2 back. Either way :11_12_13:

Heat's 6th/9days all with travel as much as anything. They finally got a win and I won't be surprised to see them mail this in the first time they go down DD's.

The more I look at this one the more I like it. The line moved one full point and I still like it. I'll probably take it too, very soon. Don't want to lay much more than this.

GL JP :cheers:

Thanks Satry. GL to you as well.

Killa- Interesting to see you lean to over. Suns in a blow out + tired Heat legs in the 4th quarter usually results in a 32 pt 4th quarter that mooses my over by a bucket.

Killa- Interesting to see you lean to over. Suns in a blow out + tired Heat legs in the 4th quarter usually results in a 32 pt 4th quarter that mooses my over by a bucket.

Hell of a point sharpie. You're probably right. Anyway, this thing has ballooned to 217 so no play for me anyway.

Back