Sunny Saturday

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Mid 70's today in Atlanta nothing but Sunshine....

One play right now Atl/Mets over 9...Chucky is gonna get shelled today so is Hernandez..Hopefully we get into the mets bullpen quickly...

To win 1 unit....:smiley_acbe:

Yeah. I ended up playing the Nats small. If the Yanks would've hit for me, I would've had a huge night. Still was on the plus side at the end of the night. What do you think of Mil today? I usually try to hang around + money to about -130. Price is at Mil -142. I think I am getting a good price with Capuano on the mound. Especially after Mil blew the game late last night. Thanks man.

I dont think there is any value in Milwaukee, they dont have a great closer and Wandy has a little better numbers then Cup...I think after the recent push of offense from the Astros, i think the value is with Wandy,,,more of a toss up then anything to me...I would play Houston for value or no play, look at MIl available bull pen numbers, they are horrible...

Mil bullpen was one of my concerns. Will probably lay off. Astros have been swinging the bats well lately too. Thanks for the input. Played the Mets over small. Don't see two these two pitchers hold these two offenses down. Perez is a walking machine. GL.

Man, a push on the over play, oh well, better than a loss, Looking at game right now, gonna see how much I like it....

Be back later with a play...

Adding FLA team total over 5..

to win 1 unit -105

seems like they used up the "pen" or, what washington calls their relief, last night and I think Chico isnt gonna last past the fourth, the marlins hitters have fared well against Chico.

"Florida's Hanley Ramirez -- went 2-for-4 with three walks Friday, improving his season average to .373. Ramirez is hitting just .261 (6-for-23) at home, but has a career average of .341 (29-for-85) with 25 runs in 22 games against the Nationals."

"Starting for Washington, Matt Chico (1-1, 5.27) will be hoping for a better performance than his major-league debut against the Marlins on April 4. In four innings, Chico gave up six runs and eight hits - including three home runs - but the Nationals scored three runs in the bottom of the ninth inning to win 7-6."

I dont trust Chico, one performance doesnt make an allstar.

:cheers: CTG:cheers:

Back