Sundays

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
Raptors/C's Under 190

Raptors have been playing better D of late. The Killer B's in particular have been excellent . Solomon has become more comfortable and has cut down his turnovers and Moon hasnt been leaking as much as he did at the beginning of the year. The Celtics are having problems scoring, hence the rumours of them going after a shooter like Kapono or Reddick.

Boston has had very little rest. When a team is in a major slump, frequently they just need some time off to rest and get their heads straight. 2 of the referees are homers and some of the fear that was Boston's greatest weapon has left after watching them get carted out so often so yes was thinking Toronto today if injuries are not overwhelming. Plus Toronto is playing better in the day now.

JO is the key.

If he is in; Im on the Celtics.
If he is out; In on the Raptors.

Bargs and Bosh have amazing chemistry right now. The Celtics have had their problems handling him. If Bargs get around 20/6, raps will win SU. Bargs is the type of player that has a knack of scoring at the right time. Bosh has been feeding off of it and has been better in during the 4th Q.

Bosh has already gone out to the papers to tell the crowd to let it all out on the line for todays game. This should be the loudest crowd at the ACC this year.

If either calderone or JO are in; I will be off the 1Q all together.

As far as I know

Tony Allen is out (ankle)
Perkins is out (shoulder)
O'Neal is out (knee)
Calderone is in and starting.

Played Toronto first quarter and first half for a unit. will reconsider at half time. GL

Raps 1Q

Those 12:30 p.m. starts like today's require a little bit extra from everyone involved and Chris Bosh wants the Raptors faithful to know that it applies to them as well.

"I keep saying this but I still don't think our crowd knows how much of a difference they can make," Bosh said. "It's very hard to go into another building, let alone play against some rims and backboards you're not used to, but when the crowd is going crazy and stuff it just makes it very tough."
Too many injuries for the Celtics and their 4th game in 6 days. Calderone is back, which should limit the amount of turnovers the Raps have had recently. Tony Allen has always hurt us and with perkins out, the C's have no size. Powe will start, but averages a foul every 5 minutes. So, I expect him to play 20 minutes or foul out.

Raptors +6

Anthony Parker is single handedly killing this 1Q.

Missing shots and leaving some guy named Ray Allen wide open.

i was gonna say 4 fuckin 3's in 6 min ughhh double his ass

Forget the double, Id like to see parker in the same screen as him. He is nowhere on my TV screen when Ray gets a jumper.

Got my fingers crossed that BC goes after the better Parker; Candace.

Calderone needs to sit. He has killed our offense and chemistry. Id trade parker and calderone for a used condom.

calderone cant stay with Rondo

THere isnt a guardin the NBA or the WNBA that Calderone could stay in front of. Everyone can see it except for the raptors coaching staff and management.

we need to glue his ass to the bench if we want to get back into this game.

Raps seem to be the exilcir the Celts always need lately...

like last noon game in Toronto, Celts come out firing esp allen and Raps fade...

i think my middle try is shot....at least it was half the FG Celts wager

Under looks like money so no damage. Celtics had to wake up some day. Just too hard to pass up the first quarter.:shake:

which is the only reason we have a shot' albeit a slim one.

calderone was a -17 in 22 minutes today

Back