Sundays

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
47-32-3

Raptors -5.5 loser

Mitchell is doing what he does best. Using 1 play successfully. I think there are maybe 5 plays in the entire Raptor playbook. Raps are winning at the expense of Bargnani. Mitchell really has no clue what to do with him. GS comes to town and will be a site for sore eyes for the raptor shooters. I think the Raptors have the best group of perimeter shooters in the NBA. They should get plenty of easy looks while their swagger has returned. bring your umbrella's, it will be raining 3's at the ACC.

Raptors 1Q -2 loser

GS will probably need a quarter to get used to the early start time. Raps will jump them from the get go.

Lakers -5 winner

Bulls sure looked good playing 5:1. Clipps only had Kaman show up. Everyone was either AWOL or injured. Kobe and co. should present a different challenge especially if Deng isnt playing. Bulls got the game they thought they would get. They will lose today and at Denver. Then abruptly thrash the Knicks at MSG.

Lakers -2.5 1H loser

Kobe will jump start the Lakers attack. Who's gonna stop him?

Detroit 1Q -1 winner

If it comes out as a pk or -.5 I will be hitting this hard.

Magic +2 winner

Perkins will foul out. Then who guards Dwight? I like this play if Pierce is playing. Reports are that he has a sore back, which will definitely be felt on defence. Lewis and Hedo should be curling around Howard screens all game. Hopefully hell get a few shoulders and will knock him outta rhythm.

Queens/Pistons U196 loser

Bos -5 2H winner

Bos/Orl O94 2H winner

Detroit -4.5 loser

Lakers -3.5 2H winner (biggest play of the year so far)

Last edited:
Whats the deal with the Boston line

Read something that Allen's minutes will get trimmed because of his 2 bum knees. maybe theres a chance he sits to get a rest. If he sits then he essentially gets a week off before games.

Dont think he sits, but thats the only thing that Ive heard regarding this game.

or it could be Pierce.

By Marc J. Spears Globe Staff / November 17, 2007 Paul Pierce is the latest Celtic to cause concern because of an injury.

Pierce, who averages a team-best 21.5 points per game, was a game-time decision last night because of a back strain, and scored the winning hoop in Boston's 92-91 decision over the Heat.
The five-time All-Star was injured in Wednesday's win over New Jersey, and didn't participate in yesterday's shootaround. Pierce, however, gutted it out for 30 minutes but struggled offensively, making 5 of 12 shots for 12 points and committing four turnovers.
"I didn't even know if I was going to play tonight," Pierce said. "But it's getting a little better and I decided to give it a go."

Will probably be on the Magic if Pierce is in. It just means that his back is aching and will have a tough time chasing Hedo and lewis.

On the Raps, might take Orlando as well. GL tonight buddy. :cheers: great record there.

what a syte 4th Q by the Raptors. Good coaching there smitch.

Bos/Orl O94 and Bos -5 2H

Boston should still be motivated to keep their undefeated streak in tact. The Big 3 have provided nothing in the 1H with Rondo keeping them in the game. Dont think they win, but its a good middle.

Lakers down 3 at the half.

Chicago are already in foul trouble and Kobe hasnt even started attacking yet.
Lakers also have 2x the turnovers and are down 3.

Im taking the lakers -3.5 as my biggest play of the day.

Back